Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

FAKE IDs

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 03:57 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: FAKE IDs

I would never put my real info on a fake id, that's just asking for trouble. If you are just going to clubs and what not, make sure you never go when a real cop is at the door, if the bouncer takes it, say sorry and just leave, don't argue and don't make a scene.

The biggest tell about using a Fake Id is your attitude, if you look nervous then you're going to get caught, if you act like you belong there and giving your id is no big deal they won't think twice about letting you in.

Old 06-30-2005, 04:01 PM
1st Gear

do not put your real address on there - no matter where you get it from

there is no need for it.

trust me...i had a "friend" make them for a while, and there is no need to put anything real on it besides you name. he suggests putting your name on it so that you can still use other id's (atm, library, student) as backup. also, he also suggests to not get it of the same state that you live/use it in. bouncers see mostly the state that they live in - so they can identify the fake ones quicker.

i personally wouldn't get one online - you don't know who is on the other end with the info. even though they are marketed as novelty id's, information on who purchased those can still be acquired. (thank you patriot act). just either wait until you're legal, or wait until you meet someone in person who can help you out.

Old 06-30-2005, 04:11 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Prothymos

do not put your real address on there - no matter where you get it from

there is no need for it.

trust me...i had a "friend" make them for a while, and there is no need to put anything real on it besides you name. he suggests putting your name on it so that you can still use other id's (atm, library, student) as backup. also, he also suggests to not get it of the same state that you live/use it in. bouncers see mostly the state that they live in - so they can identify the fake ones quicker.

i personally wouldn't get one online - you don't know who is on the other end with the info. even though they are marketed as novelty id's, information on who purchased those can still be acquired. (thank you patriot act). just either wait until you're legal, or wait until you meet someone in person who can help you out.
Good points. Make sure you get one a few states away, not too far then they look closer. I agree about never knowing who is on the other end, plus waiting until NOV isn't that big of a deal.

Get some good photo paper, a scanner, and photoshop and you should be able to spit one out in no time.

Old 06-30-2005, 05:47 PM

my friend did the photoshop thing and put it on a library card, didnt look to bad. I agree if u know someone then do that. And when i said real info i was mainly talking about ur name, nobody will check ur address. My friend was using one and his friend came in and called him by his real name (not on the id) and then the cashier took it b/c the name was different and he didnt have anything else in his wallet to prove it was his real name and that the kid was just calling him a nick name.

Old 06-30-2005, 06:03 PM
1st Gear

the best thing to do is just find someone that is 21 and looks like you. pay them like $15 and get their ID, they can call the DMV and say they lost theirs and will get it replaced for $5.

But my friend uses his mom's ID to buy stuff. shes was born in 1959 and her name is linda, my friend is 18................and somehow it still works, it blows my mind everytime. but they do look alike

Old 06-30-2005, 07:20 PM
4th Gear

my buddys went to NYC to get theres, they came out awesome. $90 took 10 mins.

Old 07-02-2005, 01:57 PM
1st Gear

i'm over 21, so haha!

but i remember not being legal. it does suck, but hang in there.

Old 07-02-2005, 02:59 PM
18T
4th Gear

Just wait. Why is everyone in a rush to grow up? Youll be 21 before you know it!

Old 07-02-2005, 03:50 PM
4th Gear

ya in aug im 20, the most pointless age ever. Not a teen anymore, not yet legal to drink. One more year

Old 07-04-2005, 04:20 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: 99a4audi

ya in aug im 20, the most pointless age ever. Not a teen anymore, not yet legal to drink. One more year
word

Quick Reply: FAKE IDs