Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

FAKE IDs

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 03:50 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: FAKE IDs

i did [sm=icon_quiet.gif]...and i haven't done it since (although i absolutely loved it)....i was kinda forced to grow up at a young age, so i did a lot of things as a kid that most people my age didn't do..it was pretty amazing though, i don't regret it at all

Old 06-30-2005, 03:54 AM
dan
2nd Gear

Raves are awesome. Unfortunately I haven't been to one since I left Australia, ~5 years or so ago.

Old 06-30-2005, 04:57 AM

ORIGINAL: Fieldy

Where should I get the best one? Is it safe to trust a site like www.fakeidgroup.com or www.fakeidguru.com or should I do the old-fashoined go to NYC trick.
Finally, should I use real or fake information.

All opinions welcome.
I would say fakeidgroup.com is chill. The wont give ur address away b/c they are in teh U.K.

Panda its is a legal site b/c of where its based. In the uk its not illegal to make "novelty" ids that scan and uv.

Fieldy i would use my own address b/c then they wont get u for identity theft they will just take ur id. In most cases a cop wont care they will just take and and any and alll alcohol u have. And how would they know its fake, if a cop asked to see ur id give him ur real one. And if he in the store dont buy alcohol. I am seriously thinking about buying one. Altough i work at a grocery store so i can get what ever i want. Also alot of my firends just steal what they want from where ever so its not a problem.

Old 06-30-2005, 05:02 AM
5th Gear

hhhmmmm, yea, great advice, apg....

Old 06-30-2005, 05:40 AM

im in high school and i know ppl that have been cought with fakes by cops and cashiers. Some cashiers will just take it, and shred it, few will call the cops, and some dumb ones will even give them back. The thing will cops is teh go after identity fraud not ppl getting alcohol underage that is teh ATF (my store jsut got fined $10,000 for 2 ppl selling underage tobacco). The real address will help teh cops know that ur not going for identity fraud.

Old 06-30-2005, 05:59 AM
Administrator

thanks for the tips i think i'll get one now

Old 06-30-2005, 06:56 AM
Administrator

yeah dont get a fake ID it may be legal for the company to do it because of where its based but its still illegal for you to purchase one, and that could result in a felony... dont do it. If you do your an idiot

Old 06-30-2005, 11:06 AM
2nd Gear

If your worried about getting into strip clubs just hire some strippers on the side and have them come over to bed room ( I'm assuming you live with your parents so wait untill they go to sleep) and there you go you have a private strip club. It might cost you a little bit more but oh well it would be cheaper than paying a huge fine

Old 06-30-2005, 01:56 PM
Administrator

I like that idea... can you imagine if you got caught by your parents with some strippers!!!!LMAO

Old 06-30-2005, 03:47 PM
Administrator

the bottom line is that if the cop has a bug up his a$$...he WILL hit you with as much trouble as he can...its the risk you take.

Quick Reply: FAKE IDs