Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

f this global warming

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 11:51 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: f this globel warming

I also believe he correctly used the term "man-made" global warming. The difference being that yes the climate may have increased 1 degree over the last hundred years, and that indeed might be a warming of the globe, but that man has no influence on it whatsoever.

Old 10-09-2007, 11:58 AM
1st Gear

Man does an influence over the globe, whether global warming is man made or not. It is not desired, and we should work against it. The united states is going to become a huge desert, and canada is going to have our great farming weather.

Old 10-09-2007, 12:01 PM
3rd Gear

ummmm..off topic

Old 10-09-2007, 12:22 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: railrunner
...but that man has no influence on it whatsoever.
Whoops, wrong!

Old 10-09-2007, 12:36 PM

ORIGINAL: daesharacor

Awesome. I'm glad you guys aren't those retards who believe Al Gore. Leifer and Bondga hit the nail right on the head.
+1

anything Al Gore believes in, I believe the opposite

Old 10-09-2007, 12:46 PM
2nd Gear

well im doing my part to help out canadian farmerswith my test pipe[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 10-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Tech Slut
Default RE: f this global warming

wow... science class on AF

Old 10-09-2007, 01:17 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: sineo

ORIGINAL: railrunner
...but that man has no influence on it whatsoever.
Whoops, wrong!
please reread carefully as I was demonstrating the different sides of the coin, man made versus natural warming, not my own opinion. regardless of how I feel, it was not being stated here. Obviously everything on the planet directly or inderectly has influence on something else..... Things taken out of context can be used to support anyone's needs.[&:]

Old 10-09-2007, 01:25 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Sp33d07

i live on the east coast, its october and the weather channel say plan a beach trip in october!! i miss the snowy days(quattro) also car perfomes well in the cold weather, in summer its lazy as hell. i cant wait till it snows make that quattro useful.
ahmen , i hate this heat crap, i love the cold. i blame the weather on the bush administraion (hay we blame him for everything else), its been pretty fubar since he took office.

Old 10-09-2007, 01:26 PM
1st Gear

if globl warming/cooling is a natural cycle taking tens of thousands of years and the earth is billions of years old, do you think our altering it too its max by 30 years early really makes a difference to the planet? if its a natural cycle and were a part of its nature, perhaps our reason is to speed this process up. everyone says, we're destroying the planet. no, we're destroying our environment. eventually, the planet will right itself and possibly wipe us out. saving the planet is selfless. saving your own *** is selfish. public groups/politicians want to be portrayed as selfless.

Quick Reply: f this global warming