Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

F#*kin Drunk Drivers

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 06:04 PM
2nd Gear
Default F#*kin Drunk Drivers

so i wake up this morning at 8:15am to something that sounds like a garbage dumpster was being knocked over. i look out the window and see my housemates xterra destroyed along with our fence and mailbox.... there are skid marks on the road and a black mercedes is pealing out. we call the cops and report a hit and run. turns out that the girl driving the benz goes to my school, was drunk off her ***, drove up onto the curb hit my buddies car then took off. this is after we find out she already has a suspended license. what the f^&k is wrong with people.... there are little kids outside waiting for buses, someone coulda gotten killed. luckily they nabbed her, before anyone really got hurt. just sucks that my buddys newish xterra is now totalled. he should be getting 30-40$ a day for a rental. any ideas for something small and fast? lol

Old 11-29-2006, 06:06 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: F#*kin Drunk Drivers

man that sucks.. people are so dam dumb..

Old 11-29-2006, 06:07 PM
2nd Gear

I am really sorry to hear that. I cannot believe ppl drive after drinking like that.

Old 11-29-2006, 06:13 PM
Administrator

stay away from airports when you rent a car.. they charge extra taxes there.. call around and see what kind of cars the places have. Or if you like, you can trade in the car every other day lol

Old 11-29-2006, 06:26 PM
2nd Gear

you can have fun in any rental. follow redgoats advice look for a place no where near the airport. gl

Old 11-29-2006, 07:14 PM
5th Gear

damn that sux. women + alcohol + driving is a REALLY bad combo (ya its the same for men, its just a joke, we dont need another lady bahing thread)

glad you caught her tho. as for the rental get any car with a v6 or larger and just run that biotch like you stole her. just remember to get the extra insurance

foxworthy, "you got a ford fiero in there thats gona see more airtime than michael jordan"

Old 11-29-2006, 09:15 PM
Senior Administrator

Little known fact: rental cars are *specially* designed to go faster, in ALL forward gears, than regular cars. Coincidentally, they can also be driven over curbs, through frnces, and into other cars, and still be driven back to be swapped for a new one. That girl may have even been driving a rental...

Old 11-29-2006, 09:22 PM
4th Gear

found a wallet with 50 bucks and an id under the seat of my last rental car... my friend is now 21 haha

Old 11-29-2006, 10:18 PM
3rd Gear

I hate drunk drivers. Should be killed if they are caught. Anyone that drinks and drives is a frickin' moron.

Lazer - What goes around comes around. Someone lost their wallet and you took it? I'd hunt you down and beat you if I knew you had my wallet. Felony offense to have someones license too. Feel sorry for the guy that had to jump through all kinds of hoops to get his stuff back in gear.

Old 11-30-2006, 02:36 AM
4th Gear

That is one thing i hate over anything, ive lost a friend to a drunk driver, personally in my opinion women are the worst when drunk. a few weeks ago at the IHOP I used to go to and a friend of mine worked at was attacked by another employee drunk off her @$$. My friend got a nasty cut on her hand and a bruised shoulder from being smaked by a pan or something. the drunk B**** got 2 weeks suspension from work.

Quick Reply: F#*kin Drunk Drivers