Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

F*cking cops

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 01:55 AM
2nd Gear
Default F*cking cops

So tonight I was headed to a town close-by (30 minute drive) to meet some friends at a bar...

As soon as I arrive in the town I get pulled over for no apparent reason. I did have my sub going pretty loud, I am 20, and I am driving an 'audi' wooo. So basically the 2 chick cops tell me my plates are no good, which is impossible I just payed them like 2 months ago... They ask for all my papers etc...

They come back like 15 minutes later telling me my plates are no good, that I need to get a mechanical inspection done on the car and all this hocus pocus... They start looking around and asking me if the car has any modifications etc... My car is bone stock...

Anyways all in all they didnt give me a ticket but they said I should go back home or they were going to tow the car since it was not plated. The town is infested with cops so I drove home and here I am.

Tomorrow I'm headed to the SAAQ (DMV wtv you wanna call it) to figure out wth is going on and if there even is a problem with my plates...

/end of rant.

Old 04-10-2010, 02:33 AM
4th Gear

wtf? thats effing retarded... u shoulda asked for their number haha

Old 04-10-2010, 03:09 AM
Administrator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIdkUjUGOdo&feature=fvw

Should've had that playing in the car.

Old 04-10-2010, 08:21 AM
Super Moderator

Your rant about these "F*cking cops" yet they were nice enough NOT to impound your car and NOT give you a ticket but rather said go home and don't drive this car until it's straightened out. Sounds like you made out!

Old 04-10-2010, 09:42 AM
1st Gear

x2 on the lil wayne song hahaha

Old 04-10-2010, 10:18 AM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by chocalotstarfish
Your rant about these "F*cking cops" yet they were nice enough NOT to impound your car and NOT give you a ticket but rather said go home and don't drive this car until it's straightened out. Sounds like you made out!
You sound JUST LIKE this cop I know

Old 04-10-2010, 10:49 AM
5th Gear

nah i don't think they had anything on him, that's why they didn't do anything.

Old 04-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Senior Administrator

I'll save Chocalot teh trouble...

Originally Posted by hiwords
nah i don't think they had anything on him, that's why they didn't do anything.

That's not necessarily true. Maybe they felt sorry for him. Maybe they had better things to do that run up a buncha paperwork on a kid who obviously isn't out o cause mayhem. Maybe they suddenly realized they hadda go "parking," or their donuts were getting stale (and, by donuts I mean: donuts). Any number of reasons.

Maybe they were practicing their "catch & release" techniques, and he was too small a fish (and, by small, I'm referring to his bulge, or lack thereof).

You can speculate, but you'll never know, unless they get user accounts on here ad promise to tell the truth, because, cops NEVER lie, right Chocalot?!?!?

Old 04-10-2010, 01:22 PM
4th Gear

So.. are the plates good?

Old 04-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Senior Administrator

Better question: Didja get their digits?!?!?

You should go randomly speeding through taht town, until that pair pull you over again, then give them my phone number, for me, please!

Quick Reply: F*cking cops