Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

This is F***ING HALARIOUS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2004, 04:19 PM
1st Gear
Default This is F***ING HALARIOUS!!!

You know that bottom-of-the-barrel portion of the population that brings the intelligence average down? I used to think that was a myth. Boy was I wrong, and this is undeniable proof!

This guy is a compulsive liar and he actually believes himself! It's a half hour clip of a radio show segment that was deicated to explanations of how people get out of tickets, but they ended up hitting a gold mine with this idiot and just spent the whole time letting him dig his own hole! And trust me, it was a VERY deep hole!

Please do yourself a favor and take a half hour out of your day to listen to this! It is absolutely halarious! I was rolling with tears in my eyes when I finished it!

Click here!!!!

[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 08-10-2004, 04:43 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: This is F***ING HALARIOUS!!!

Ummmmm....
This came up several months ago on another forum. This is from a radio show where it's actually the DJ doing the joke. It's all a farce - a well done farce, but still a farce.

Sorry to burst your bubble on this.

Old 08-10-2004, 04:59 PM
1st Gear

I hate you so much right now....[>:]

Old 08-10-2004, 05:29 PM
3rd Gear

Sorry...!

Old 08-10-2004, 09:08 PM
1st Gear

Yeah, well it's too late. The parade went home cuz the damn rain flooded the streets!

No worries though, I still think it's funny as hell.

Old 08-10-2004, 09:10 PM
1st Gear

Oh yeah, out of curiosity, how did you/they prove it was just a prank? Because that dude, obviously, had me fooled!

Old 08-12-2004, 02:28 AM
2nd Gear

Well, since the proverbial cat is ou of the bag, can one of you give me the cliff notes? I can't get it to play on my laptop. Some of the excuses people give to get out of tix are great. Here's a joke alng those lines...

Guy on his way home from work gets pulled overr for speeding. Cop comes up to his window and says, "sir, it's late, I'm just about to get off shift and I don't particulalrly want to deal with the paperwork on this. If you can give me one I've never heard, I'll let you off." The man is quiet for a second and says, "my wife just ran off with a cop last week, I was just speeding officer because I thought you were bringing her back." The cop lets him off with nothing more than a laugh.

Ok, there's my humor for the day. Hope I made someone laugh.

Old 08-13-2004, 03:07 AM
2nd Gear

LOL Doose!!

I'll have to try that one sometime...though I'm not married, but I guess it doesn't matter if your gonna lie anyways

Old 08-14-2004, 12:43 PM
1st Gear

well, the guy is pretty much saying the cops are jealous and he intimidates them to get out of tickets... hes a douche who thinks that 70mph in his iroc is faster than any car.

Old 08-15-2004, 12:02 AM
1st Gear

I listened to it during my commute yesterday - it's very well done if it's a prank. The best part is about the Yosemite Sam mudflaps! If you haven't heard it yet, do it!