Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Extreme Revenge

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 03:26 PM
Default Extreme Revenge

Ok. So the recent events that happened to Fieldy reminded me of some convo's I had with my friends back in the day. (And I know all of you have had this convo at one point or another). Lets say someone does something so disgusting, and so foul to your car, that it cannot even be told on these forums. What is the best course of action to take against them?? And all extremes are removed in this thread.

And yes, I know this thread is soooo dumb, but I'm bored, and want to see some ideas out there.

-My personal fvy would have to be the spark plug in the gas tank run to the starter. Sits down, starts engine...explosion. Any others?

Old 02-27-2006, 03:40 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Extreme Revenge

pinhole to one (or more) of the brakelines...

Old 02-27-2006, 04:16 PM
2nd Gear

You can buy those little capsules at nutrition stores that are for making your own supplements. Fill one with half gunpowder, half granulated chlorine, drop in gas tank, 15 minutes later, big fire.

For a RWD car, you can loosen the driveshaft hardware just a bit and duct tape a 2x4 chunk of wood to the driveshaft, hit a certain speed, parts go flying.

A slighly more delayed gratification method is to soak the throttle return spring in sulfuric acid, which will shorten it's life span considerably. Then you attach a new softer spring to the throttle, but one that pulls the throttle open rather than closed. Since it's softer, the throttle will act normal, until days to weeks later (depending on how much they drive), the regular return spring breaks and the throttle flys open. A smart person would either turn off the ignition key, or twist their foot around to try to pull the throttle out or just slam on the brakes and hope for the best, but odds are they'll have but a few scant seconds to figure out what to do before a crash is unavoidable. Besides, if they were that smart to begin with, they probably would have known better than to **** me off initially.

You can also take a small automotive vacuum hose, tee it into the pressurized fuel line, pinch it off with a hose clamp so that it will only flow a little bit of fuel and still maintain pressure to the injectors, then run that hose down the oil dipstick tube. There won't be any big explosion or anything, but after a few weeks of the engine's oil being seriously thinned by fuel, it will no longer lubricate properly and they are almost guaranteed to seize the engine.

One one of my favorites, take a can of aircraft safety wire, .041 size, knock out the bottom of the can, attach one end solidly to the drive axle, the other end from inside the can to any of the brake lines. Usually there are a couple hundred yards of wire in these cans, so as they drive, the wire will start to wrap around the axle, pulling out of the can. When it hits the end (distance travelled before doing so is dependant on the circumference of the axle), if you attached it really well to the brake line, it will rip the brake line in half which will cause complete brake failure.

Disclaimer: Everything written above is for academic purposes only. None have been tried by myself and I take no responsibility for any liability should you try any of the above.

Old 02-27-2006, 04:47 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

You can buy those little capsules at nutrition stores that are for making your own supplements. Fill one with half gunpowder, half granulated chlorine, drop in gas tank, 15 minutes later, big fire.

For a RWD car, you can loosen the driveshaft hardware just a bit and duct tape a 2x4 chunk of wood to the driveshaft, hit a certain speed, parts go flying.

A slighly more delayed gratification method is to soak the throttle return spring in sulfuric acid, which will shorten it's life span considerably. Then you attach a new softer spring to the throttle, but one that pulls the throttle open rather than closed. Since it's softer, the throttle will act normal, until days to weeks later (depending on how much they drive), the regular return spring breaks and the throttle flys open. A smart person would either turn off the ignition key, or twist their foot around to try to pull the throttle out or just slam on the brakes and hope for the best, but odds are they'll have but a few scant seconds to figure out what to do before a crash is unavoidable. Besides, if they were that smart to begin with, they probably would have known better than to **** me off initially.

You can also take a small automotive vacuum hose, tee it into the pressurized fuel line, pinch it off with a hose clamp so that it will only flow a little bit of fuel and still maintain pressure to the injectors, then run that hose down the oil dipstick tube. There won't be any big explosion or anything, but after a few weeks of the engine's oil being seriously thinned by fuel, it will no longer lubricate properly and they are almost guaranteed to seize the engine.

One one of my favorites, take a can of aircraft safety wire, .041 size, knock out the bottom of the can, attach one end solidly to the drive axle, the other end from inside the can to any of the brake lines. Usually there are a couple hundred yards of wire in these cans, so as they drive, the wire will start to wrap around the axle, pulling out of the can. When it hits the end (distance travelled before doing so is dependant on the circumference of the axle), if you attached it really well to the brake line, it will rip the brake line in half which will cause complete brake failure.

Disclaimer: Everything written above is for academic purposes only. None have been tried by myself and I take no responsibility for any liability should you try any of the above.
Remind me, that within all our joking around and ribbing, not to ever REALLY **** you off

Old 02-27-2006, 04:58 PM
4th Gear

Hmmm..that all sounds so complicated. Why not just jump up on the hood and take a giant crap?

Edit- I actually think that doing anything to someone's car is a real ***** thing to do. You got a beef with someone - go to them.

Old 02-27-2006, 05:05 PM
2nd Gear

For all of my big talk there, I'm actually a really laid back guy now. The only things that would cause me to do anything beyond your average fair fight is you doing something bad to my girl or my grandparents. You can call me whatever you want, you can key or smash my car, you can burn down my house, you can steal from me, and I generally get over it pretty quickly. But if you hurt someone I care about, things get very bad, very fast. Being half Irish, half Italian, I'm coming from two of the most violent cultures in the history of the world. I have great self-control, but if you ever push me over that line, there is truly no going back. Jacking up your car would just be the start of a very long, very scary ordeal.

Once some guy threw a beer bottle at a girl that I was dating. I watched him do it, and I knew he did it intentionally. I'm not exactly proud of this fact, but he hasn't walked since then. Due to the nature of his attack on Aspen (the girl I was dating), I didn't even got to jail for it. Funny thing though, this was in Texas, and the cops told me "you know, you could have killed him if you'd wanted to, and you probably would have gotten away with justifiable homicide".

Long story short (too late), as long as you never do one of those two things, you don't have to worry about me (unless someone with lots of money wants you gone, that is..... ).

Old 02-27-2006, 05:08 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: pturbo
Edit- I actually think that doing anything to someone's car is a real ***** thing to do. You got a beef with someone - go to them.
I second that

Old 02-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

Long story short (too late), as long as you never do one of those two things, you don't have to worry about me (unless someone with lots of money wants you gone, that is..... ).
That reminds me, where's Heinz at?

I also have a bit of the Irish spirit in me. A guy I know punched a woman in the face at a party I was also at. I got to him before 5 other guys did and was able to knock out a couple of his teeth before they worked him over.

Anyways, if you have beef with someone, just go up to them like a man. Remeber to go for the throat and knees.

Old 02-27-2006, 06:18 PM
2nd Gear

Heard something about someone ordering up a few yards of cement and................
(the car had a sunroof)

Old 02-28-2006, 03:39 PM
2nd Gear

Damn you guys are harsh.

I heard one about tying a roadkill to someone's rear axle and then they'd drag it around town all day...I thought it was hilarious.

Quick Reply: Extreme Revenge