Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Euro Front Plate Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 01:37 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Euro Front Plate Group Buy

Can someone rip on me? This thread is boring cause I feel uninvolved. You can even make generalizations!
If you have to ruin enother 10 pages on this thread and get nowhere, at least keep Me entertained.

Old 06-03-2008, 01:45 PM

Haha, you're from Bend, Oregon? That sounds like "bend over again." I bet you like it up the butt. (Was that good enough? Cause that's all I got.)

Old 06-03-2008, 01:46 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: germantech

keepavoiding the question, is that the comment you banned him for ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????
?????????????????? Do you see them this time ????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????
????????????????????????
Yes, that was the comment.

Old 06-03-2008, 02:17 PM
4th Gear

HOLY CRAP People!!!!!!! You are all insane! YOUR fault for sending money to someone you didn't know. YOUR Fault for not taking action earlier when you could have done something. Seriously... You had 45 days to report something to paypel. DO you REALLY, I mean SERIOUSLY, do you think that if the plates had not been ordered already they were still going to be? I sent $180 to a company through paypal to a COMPANY and they screwed me over. Yeah I was pissed but not this bad. THEY STOLE $180 from me so I accepted it and just moved on. You guys are complaining about $38 or whatever it was. Big wooptie freaking doo. LET IT DROP!!!!!! YOU GUYS are making this forum like a freaking Soup Opera show! AND I HATE SOUP OPERAs!!!!!

Josh

Old 06-03-2008, 02:27 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: ThePaintballGuy

HOLY CRAP People!!!!!!! You are all insane! YOUR fault for sending money to someone you didn't know. YOUR Fault for not taking action earlier when you could have done something. Seriously... You had 45 days to report something to paypel. DO you REALLY, I mean SERIOUSLY, do you think that if the plates had not been ordered already they were still going to be? I sent $180 to a company through paypal to a COMPANY and they screwed me over. Yeah I was pissed but not this bad. THEY STOLE $180 from me so I accepted it and just moved on. You guys are complaining about $38 or whatever it was. Big wooptie freaking doo. LET IT DROP!!!!!! YOU GUYS are making this forum like a freaking Soup Opera show! AND I HATE SOUP OPERAs!!!!!

Josh
Guess he got us with his excuses. Sorry it's not first nature to think that a moderator is jipping you of your money

Old 06-03-2008, 02:29 PM

hey guys, i just got introduced to this thread. I live just outside of DC. If anyone can find a CONFIRMED address i'm more than happy to make a visit.

IMO - yes this guy is not officailly associated with AF, but in being and Admin he has certain responsiblities. I completely understand HPaddict's and all of your feelings on this situation. I think his comment was out of line, but give the kid a warning. I can find quite a few threads with comments that aren't appropriate and I'm sure admins have read. Didn't see any bans there.

Sorry everyone got screwed and I hope no one felt this way with the speedtuning GB I set up. Good luck fellas...

Old 06-03-2008, 02:34 PM
3rd Gear

^^^If you don't like the drama in this thread don't click on it. We're pissed cuz we were told on 3 or 4 diff occasions that order was set to be placed. You're a fool for letting $180 go that easy not all of us have$$ wecan **** awaylike you apparently can.I know its my fault for sending money to someone I didn't know but I figured he had done a plate buy before and he had 10000+ posts so I didn't think he would just disappear. Everyone was prompt on getting the money to him (way before his gf died, like months before)and frankly his personal issues are just that, his issues. When he made the thread about his gf he could have easily popped in here said "I can't do this will someone else getit taken care of?" i guarantee that several people would have volunteered todo it, but he doesn't even respect any of us enough for that simple common courtesy.

Old 06-03-2008, 02:37 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: klum00

Sorry everyone got screwed and I hope no one felt this way with the speedtuning GB I set up. Good luck fellas...
I dont think anyone felt that way, we actually got what we paid for there.

Old 06-03-2008, 02:58 PM
2nd Gear

SpeedTuning GB = Superior to all GBs.
Best that I've ever been a part of.
\

Old 06-03-2008, 02:59 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: audi_n00b

Haha, you're from Bend, Oregon? That sounds like "bend over again." I bet you like it up the butt.

Quick Reply: Euro Front Plate Group Buy