Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Euro Front Plate Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 09:04 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Euro Front Plate Group Buy

+1^^

haha im glad i know that i can steal money from people on this forum and not get banned

then throw out a few foul words to someone and get the axe

alot of people need to just think about what they're going to say before they post!

gl with working this out!

Old 06-02-2008, 09:21 PM
1st Gear

I do agree that if you are going to ban soemone for those comments, you should do the same for your "moderators" for gay bashing and all that. We shouldn't have to report it, you can see it if you go back. I think that this situation is being handled as protecting a fellow moderator (jazz)in the wrong instead of caring about users of the forum. I'd like to see some action being taken by the people who run the forum.

The bottom line is that the order was ready 2/15/2008 and it is not 6/1/2008 and the orderhas not beenplaced.

Old 06-02-2008, 10:21 PM
SoCal Crew Member

still waiting for my ? to be answered is that the big racist comment??????
red-god you there..........
if i remember correctly there was a racist thread started about "what white like", oh but wait it was not about a black person so it was not racist...again you think your a god just ban people because they ? your friends.
was this a group ban or did you do this all by yourself boss man

Old 06-02-2008, 10:31 PM
4th Gear

this **** is gay, ill be out of the loop for a while

see ya guys in a few months when things cool down

forum drama sucks ***, it petty bullshit

Old 06-02-2008, 11:28 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: germantech

redgoat-
ORIGINAL: HP Addict

Exactly. I want my money back too, allthough im sure he spent it on fried chicken and watermelon allready
I WENT AND READ EVERY POST THAT HP PUT THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT MIGHT BE "RACIST" AND IF THIS IS THE COMMENT YOU BANNED HIM YOU ARE A IDIOT.
YOU HAVE PEOPLE SHOWING **** *** I HAVE PERSONALLY EMAILED YOU GUYS ABOUT SOME DUDE SHOWING A **** ON HERE AND YOU DID NOTHING NEVER EVEN RESPONED TO ME. BUTBUT FRIED CHICKEN AND WATERMELON IS TO MUCH, WHAT THE F*CK
still waiting for my ? to be answered is that the big racist comment??????
red-god you there..........
if i remember correctly there was a racist thread started about "what white like", oh but wait it was not about a black person so it was not racist...again you think your a god just ban people because they ? your friends.
was this a group ban or did you do this all by yourself boss man
My apologies I didnt see a question mark in your original post, so i figured it was just rambling/venting.

Can you please try to type like an adult? Your posts are pretty hard to read.

Old 06-03-2008, 01:17 AM
2nd Gear

redgoat your an admin of this forum, you need to stop arguing with people and solve the problem we have at hand.

the 600 dollars stolen from us.

Old 06-03-2008, 02:42 AM
Administrator

I have been working this issue since I found out about it. I will let you know when I know more. I dont want people to think that I am not doing anything about it, but I knew if I posted a generic "I am looking into it" post, people will still try and say its not good enough.

I know all of your patience has been tested and pushed, please provide me with a little while I try to sort things out. In the mean time, if there are any questions please feel free to ask them.

If you want the blatent truth, the fact is that you dealt with an online forum member for a transaction. Regardless if the person is a Moderator or not, It is entirely up to the people involved to have the matter dealt with. So please dont come up with the "You have to do something" posts. I am working on it, I dont want to leave a bunch of members hanging.

Old 06-03-2008, 03:52 AM
1st Gear

ok ok, hp went way over the line, I can't blame Redgoat for banning him, thats his privilege, but I just think its a shame that he contributed SO much in the S car forum, and now hes banned, . I guess there's no 3 strike rule on AF[&o]

Old 06-03-2008, 10:14 AM
SoCal Crew Member

keepavoiding the question, is that the comment you banned him for ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????
?????????????????? Do you see them this time ????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????
????????????????????????

Old 06-03-2008, 12:05 PM

i also did not know there were racist comments made...

Quick Reply: Euro Front Plate Group Buy