Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Euro Front Plate Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 06:39 PM
Default RE: Euro Front Plate Group Buy

i'm with redgoat on this. hp went WAY over the line.

my wife died almost a year ago. for him to call the dude's girlfriend a "c*u*nt bi**tch" is absolutely pathetic. he doesn't know anything about her. she had nothing to do with this gb.
my wife was african american. the fried chicken and watermelon comment is obviously a stupid ignorant comment with no meaning other than to inject hate into the topic.
ffs, you guys are driving AUDI's.....and most have modified them! you're going to whine about $30!!! accept that you got f*cked and move one. i've lost much more than that on fleebay and accepted i was worked.
finally, mods aren't getting paid. they're putting in THEIR time to make sure the community is kept on track and they deal with a lot of bs for NOTHING. they're not gods. give them a break!

come on ppl.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:58 PM
3rd Gear

Hey Redgoat, i3uddah, and all other Mods and Admins. Just a thought, you can take it or leave it.
Audi forums makes money from our sponsors, most likely with a little petty cash to spare.
Sure there are expenses for keeping up the servers and things like that, and most of us are aware of that.
But if there is any "extra" money AF has made from advertising for our sponsors...
Don't you think it might be worth while to send everyone their refunds on this plate order that Jazz - a trusted AF Moderator - took the money and run?

Maybe just this once for this special "situation"?

Old 06-02-2008, 06:59 PM
SoCal Crew Member

nonono he is a great guy keep waiting
he would never do something like that

s/n i dont AF money i want the son of bitch who took it to give it to me.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:17 PM
2nd Gear

WOW

this really upsets me

If you havea problem with a post, or feel it violates the rules here at Audiforums, please feel free to contact a Mod or Admin if we dont see it. There are a ton of posts here daily and we try our best, but sometimes posts go unnoticed.
jazz is a mod and there have been other multiple ones that havent responded to anything weve said

i want me money back in the next week.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:33 PM
3rd Gear

Well, I'm trying to sort this situation out, but Redgoat has DISABLED his PM - and CHOSES not to receive PM from anyone here.

Way to step up to the plate here and be an Admin, Redgoat.

All I'm asking for (besides a $38 refund) is forsome active participation form anAdminto help resolve this situation, and some communication to all that have had their money taken to let us know what is being done.

Old 06-02-2008, 08:14 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Bogie

Well, I'm trying to sort this situation out, but Redgoat has DISABLED his PM - and CHOSES not to receive PM from anyone here.

Way to step up to the plate here and be an Admin, Redgoat.
What are you talking about?

Old 06-02-2008, 08:16 PM
3rd Gear

Bogie

To:
chaos92287,Redgoat

Date:
6/2/2008 7:39:12 PM

Subject:
RE: plate order

Hey Brian,
What's new since classes been out?

Redgoat, Brian,
Hey, guess there is no update from Troy and probably don't expect one ever.
Do you want to try to work together with mein sorthing out this situation with the rest of mods and admins?
Maybe someone has Troy's address and can send him certified mail or something?
Thanks,
Eric

^ Sent that message earlier today, and got a flag/response that Redgoat has PM disabled, or choses not to receive PM. I emailed you too, Karl, so don't pretend like you don't know what's going on. Thanks.

Old 06-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Administrator

yeah, helps to have my full Screen Name on there.. but thanks for trying. Next time try to figure out the problem before jumping on a public forum and trying to run my name through the dirt.

Notice the â„¢ at the end?

Old 06-02-2008, 08:22 PM
3rd Gear

Sorry about that, my keyboard doesn't have a tiny T and a tiny M on it.Did you get the email though?
But now that this issue has your attention...what is your recommended course of action?
Thanks.

Old 06-02-2008, 08:30 PM
4th Gear

Uhh... WOW THis is intense!

josh

Quick Reply: Euro Front Plate Group Buy