Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Euro Front Plate Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 05:09 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Euro Front Plate Group Buy

hell, almost tempted to just refund everyone myself just to get peeps to calm down

Old 06-02-2008, 05:15 PM
1st Gear

Hell, John, if you have that kind of money, throw me a wedding gift!

Old 06-02-2008, 05:19 PM
4th Gear

what you want on your plate?

BALL-N-CHAIN?
ANTHR BITES DUST

Old 06-02-2008, 05:22 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: n7plus1

^i agree...but can i ask why he was banned? Can you really blame him for saying **** he didnt mean (maybe) under a stressful and frustrating situation.
Read back through the thread, he made some pretty racist remarks

Old 06-02-2008, 05:46 PM
SoCal Crew Member

THERE ARE WAY WORSE THINGS SAID AND DONE ON HERE TO BAN SOMEONE LIKE THAT IS CHICKEN ****...
f**K JAZZ AND STEALING A$$!!!
THAT IS F**KED UP THAT THAT NOTHING WAS SAID TO CHOAS FOR ALL OF HIS GAY BASHING COMMENTS.
WHAT IS THE DAMN DIFFERANCE? BECAUSE SOMETHING WAS SAID ABOUT A "GOOD" PERSON THAT JUST HAPPENED TO TAKE EVERYONES MONEY!! F**K THAT, I AM DONE WITH THIS F**KING ONE SIDED FORUM
REMEMBER RED-GOD WHAT YOU DO NOW MAKES YOU FURTURE...

Old 06-02-2008, 05:54 PM
3rd Gear

yeah that was a pretty lame ban.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:01 PM

ORIGINAL: ocadam

+1 we all feel bad for Jazz's GF dying but that doesn't explain why he didn't get the order in BEFORE that. I understand where HP Addict is coming from, this whole situation is just frustrating[:@]

Old 06-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: ocadam

Zero tolerance for that kind of behavior.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:19 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: germantech

THERE ARE WAY WORSE THINGS SAID AND DONE ON HERE TO BAN SOMEONE LIKE THAT IS CHICKEN ****...
f**K JAZZ AND STEALING A$$!!!
THAT IS F**KED UP THAT THAT NOTHING WAS SAID TO CHOAS FOR ALL OF HIS GAY BASHING COMMENTS.
WHAT IS THE DAMN DIFFERANCE? BECAUSE SOMETHING WAS SAID ABOUT A "GOOD" PERSON THAT JUST HAPPENED TO TAKE EVERYONES MONEY!! F**K THAT, I AM DONE WITH THIS F**KING ONE SIDED FORUM
I have no tolerance for that.

If you havea problem with a post, or feel it violates the rules here at Audiforums, please feel free to contact a Mod or Admin if we dont see it. There are a ton of posts here daily and we try our best, but sometimes posts go unnoticed.

WHAT IS THE DAMN DIFFERANCE? BECAUSE SOMETHING WAS SAID ABOUT A "GOOD" PERSON THAT JUST HAPPENED TO TAKE EVERYONES MONEY!!
Honestly I feel that everyone should ,to an extent, be able to voice there opinions and views about people.. Regardless of their position on the forums or society. I dont really care who the remark was made to, whether it be a member, or a person who nobody knows. Bottom line is.. Remarks like that dont fly.

F**K THAT, I AM DONE WITH THIS F**KING ONE SIDED FORUM
If you feel that this forum no longer suites your needs then I wish you the best of luck in where ever it is you find as your new "posting place". If you change your mind, feel free to stick around.

I'm not sure I follow exactly what your trying to say, could you elaborate?

Old 06-02-2008, 06:20 PM
SoCal Crew Member

redgoat-
ORIGINAL: HP Addict

Exactly. I want my money back too, allthough im sure he spent it on fried chicken and watermelon allready
I WENT AND READ EVERY POST THAT HP PUT THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT MIGHT BE "RACIST" AND IF THIS IS THE COMMENT YOU BANNED HIM YOU ARE A IDIOT.
YOU HAVE PEOPLE SHOWING **** *** I HAVE PERSONALLY EMAILED YOU GUYS ABOUT SOME DUDE SHOWING A **** ON HERE AND YOU DID NOTHING NEVER EVEN RESPONED TO ME. BUTBUT FRIED CHICKEN AND WATERMELON IS TO MUCH, WHAT THE F*CK

Quick Reply: Euro Front Plate Group Buy