Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Euro Front Plate Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 05:07 PM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: Euro Front Plate Group Buy

but then you would have to try and get the money from him also.if that was the case i would be more than willing to fax the order to mattman i sit in my office doing nothing. so i have enough time and my comp and phone work

Old 04-29-2008, 06:49 PM
2nd Gear

oh true true i totally forgot abotut hat part

Old 04-30-2008, 02:18 AM
1st Gear

i wish we could get the spreedsheeet done so that way he can put it in. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH This is Retarted! I use to love Audiforums.com but now the new one sucks and this group buy is Crap! [:@]

Old 04-30-2008, 02:19 PM
SoCal Crew Member

i thinking if i was admin i would see what we could do to help to resolve thisbut we seen nothing. they most have his contact info.
it is making the forums look bad

Old 04-30-2008, 07:04 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: germantech

yes it does!!!!!

rant on

i hate even coming on the forums now because it just pisses me off so much. to know that we all got screwed over by a moderator blows.but i wastold to stop "bitching" when i could of done something about it and now it is just silence. if we dont say anything maybe they will go away.
i hope all his cheerleaders feel like a$$holes now

Rant off
really? please tell me what you would have done about it. im all ears.

no one knew this was going to happen. Jazz did this exact group buy in the past and everyone got their plates. he has never screwed over anyone on the forums. and for all you know, he could be in the hospital, dead, kidnapped by russian prostitutes, who knows.

but hey, im sure if you bitch 20 more times, he's sure to return

Old 04-30-2008, 07:23 PM
SoCal Crew Member

well i see his cheerleader is back
it was so much better when you where silent

just keep looking in our face and tell us everything is ok while your pissing on our feet...
if your happy giving your money away do so, but get off my *****, because i dont like giving mine away
thanks champ

again going after me-i think there is still alittle crush here its kinda cute [sm=love.gif]

Old 04-30-2008, 08:23 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: germantech

well i see his cheerleader is back
it was so much better when you where silent

just keep looking in our face and tell us everything is ok while your pissing on our feet...
if your happy giving your money away do so, but get off my *****, because i dont like giving mine away
thanks champ

again going after me-i think there is still alittle crush here its kinda cute [sm=love.gif]
again, thats your homosexual fanstasy, not mine. im not telling anyone its ok, just defending Jazz. i find it funny how your the queen bitch around here. everyone else is concerned and made a comment, but you make up the majority of every page and respond to practically everything said. and you have the smallest order out of anyone on the list. you dont even know whats going on with Jazz, just like the rest of us, yet you jump to conclusions and think if you bitch enough, jazz is gona come back and fix everything.

but hey if you liked it better when i wasn't trying to contact jazz, do the work, and get everyone their plates, then fine i will. i kinda hope jazz does get me to do the spreadsheet, that way i can leave your sorry *** out, and get everyone else their plates. then you can go bitch to your mom, who will cuddle and hold you and tell you everything is all right. she seemed to do enough of that when you were younger.

Old 04-30-2008, 09:18 PM
2nd Gear

all i wanna kno is can i change mine if hes gunna do this??

Old 04-30-2008, 09:57 PM
SoCal Crew Member

mom comments wow, you are nothing but a kid . I must really **** you off champand that makes my day.
it is amazing how big and bad people on the net are.
so have a great day champ XOXOXO

Old 04-30-2008, 09:58 PM
5th Gear

we dont know yet. no one is able to get in touch w/ jazz. but since mattman hasn't received the order yet, you should be able to change it. assuming this group buy is still gona go thru...

Quick Reply: Euro Front Plate Group Buy