Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Euro Front Plate Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 04:45 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Euro Front Plate Group Buy

Think it was an April fools joke he said

Old 04-02-2008, 05:02 PM
3rd Gear

That was way back ago...
Oh here it is...

ORIGINAL: n7plus1

got mine yesterday....

SIKE!
I didnt see his last word in that message ))

Old 04-02-2008, 05:16 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: germantech

this is turning into a shitty deal no order placed we payed almost 2 months ago [&o]
jazz jazz jazz ?

ok before you were just concerned, but now your definitely whining. the last payments got sent in 1 month ago not 2. with a group buy you have to wait for EVERYONE to send everything in, one reason they take so long and most require you to pay up front. Then Jazz had a bunch of real life problems and hasn't been able to place the order yet. **** happens. i'd hate to see what would happen if you got stuck in one of the many AZ GB's where they are still waiting up to a YEAR later.

and to be honest, i kinda pushed this on Jazz so you can blame me if you need to. Jazz just made a passing comment in a thread and i decided to run with it. Since he had the connect he was the one who had to do all the financial crap and final compiling of everything. What i contributed to the GB was a very small part and even that took hours and hours of my time. I have no doubt he has spent many hours of his own in order to save YOU money. he is not making anything out of this, hell he's not even in on the group buy, he's just doing this as a favor. so i am very grateful and couldn't care less if i have to wait a month or two. i agree, communication could be better, but its nothing to cry over

Old 04-02-2008, 05:48 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

communication could be better, just like Chaos said..

but as everyone obviously knows - Jazz has unfortunately been going through some things.
& in the midst of all the drama going on - he still managed to go through w/ the group buy.

He contacted me & said he would be posting yesterday.. obviously something has come up -
and if i recall - he no longer has internet access at his new job... so give him a few more days
to respond & update...

Old 04-02-2008, 07:01 PM
SoCal Crew Member

damn right i am getting pissed and so are others. yes people have problems but if if one happens call someone email someone write a damn letter he has everyone address.
if someone just paid a month ago then they should not been involved in this deal it should of went on the next one
so dont sit there and make more damn excuses...
i have been in many gb with other sites and nothing like this ever happened.
i think everyone has more than patience with this deal.
if this was my job i would have canned a long time ago
so choas i will bitch, whine, cry, complan all i want and like i said before it bugs oh well deal with it CHAMP

Old 04-02-2008, 07:03 PM
SoCal Crew Member

[sm=Awwww.gif] [sm=loveeyes.gif] [sm=love.gif]and chaos stop jumping on just to bust my *****, its like your in love with me.

Old 04-02-2008, 07:30 PM
5th Gear

damn right i am getting pissed and so are others. yes people have problems but if if one happens call someone email someone write a damn letter he has everyone address. and yet the others dont have to bitch and whine everyday
if someone just paid a month ago then they should not been involved in this deal it should of went on the next one
so dont sit there and make more damn excuses... excuses? who's making excuses? this was all stated CLEARLY earlier in the post. midway through feb is when we started sending money to him and we allowed for 2-3 weeks to give everyone enough time and to get everything organized. you wana screw other people so you can get your plate sooner? dealing with multiple orders would just take THAT much longer and each order has to have a certain number of participants. what would happen if we left out 8 people? should those 8 people not get a plate?
i have been in many gb with other sites and nothing like this ever happened. and im sure that was done by a company where people are getting PAID to do this ****. Jazz is, if anything, losing out on this deal. since only a couple people bothered to pay paypal fees.
i think everyone has more than patience with this deal. except you
if this was my job i would have canned a long time ago
so choas i will bitch, whine, cry, complan all i want and like i said before it bugs oh well deal with it CHAMP
don't give me that "champ" crap. you want your money back? i will personally refund it and take your plate, then create a thread when i **** on it and light it on fire. then you can order one from a company for double the price and get it all of a week before the rest of us.

[sm=Awwww.gif] [sm=loveeyes.gif] [sm=love.gif]and chaos stop jumping on just to bust my *****, its like your in love with me.
your homosexual fantasy. not mine. your just the only one bitching so much

Old 04-02-2008, 07:47 PM
SoCal Crew Member

why are you whining champ it will be ok

so suck it up champ

Old 04-02-2008, 08:58 PM
3rd Gear

WOW... you guys crazy!!!
Chaos... I understand Germantech (a bit), a lot of us are in the same boat. We just wanted some kind of an update.
And we are not asking for the money back or etc... Just an update... I dont really understand you in this situation being so rude ))
Germantech... Posting post like that one won't speed the process up anyways, so in a future, lets use some good words ))
We are on the same forum, so lets stay on the same forum ))
Name:  protein.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  12.8 KB

Old 04-02-2008, 10:01 PM
SoCal Crew Member

ORIGINAL: audiprotein

WOW... you guys crazy!!!
Chaos... I understand Germantech (a bit), a lot of us are in the same boat. We just wanted some kind of an update.
And we are not asking for the money back or etc... Just an update... I dont really understand you in this situation being so rude ))
Germantech... Posting post like that one won't speed the process up anyways, so in a future, lets use some good words ))
We are on the same forum, so lets stay on the same forum ))[align=center][/align]

i agree 100 percent
all was ever doeing was aking for an update and some one took it personal so i want to make i got under his skin maybe a bit childish
i am in no rush for the plate i just wanted an update and now we are told by the vendor that no order has NOTbeen placed he makes no since as to why he is so pissed at me asking looks like i am right to ask

so if makes you feel better chaos i am sorry for being a dick just to **** you off.

Quick Reply: Euro Front Plate Group Buy