Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2004, 04:25 AM
Default Engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone, I just got engaged to my 6th grade sweetheart, Brittany Clement. So you wanna hear how i asked the question? Of course you do!!
Ok, both of us absolutly love Chinese food, and so i set us up a little "picinic." About a month earlier, after asking her dad for his permission, i called up a chinese resturant and they agreed to contact the fortune cookie manufacturer for me. See where this is going? Ok, so after i had my custom fortune cookie made, we went on our picnic after church on sunday. After we were done eating our General Tso's Chicken, Spicy Chicken with Lemon Grass, and our crab stuffed raggons, we ate our fortune cookies. So while she was opening her fortune, i was pretending that nothing was different than usual. Well after the squeling she kissed me and told me that she would love to marry me. So were getting married on December 22 2004 in Austin Texas. if your anyware near town PM me and your invited. were currently registered at ABT, APR, Greedspeed, PES, overbooststore.com, and Foleys. if you cant make the wedding feel free to send gifts anyways BTW were 18 years old. i know it's young but our mom's were in the hospital at the same time. in fact they were suite mates. Brittany is 1 day younger than i am.

Old 07-29-2004, 04:51 AM
Site Moderator
Default RE: Engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6th grade sweetheart!???? What grade are you in now?

LOL - just kidding! Congrats man!

Old 07-29-2004, 08:06 PM
3rd Gear

BTW were 18 years old. i know it's young but our mom's were in the hospital at the same time. in fact they were suite mates. Brittany is 1 day younger than i am
Eewwww! That's almost creepy! []

LOL! Anyway... Congrats bro!

Old 07-30-2004, 12:22 AM
2nd Gear

Nice touch! Congratulations. Good luck on the planning, it can be a bit stressful, but it's fun too.

Old 07-30-2004, 02:15 AM
3rd Gear

Congrats man!! genral tso's chicken is the **** man...

Old 08-04-2004, 04:54 PM
1st Gear

i called up a chinese resturant and they agreed to contact the fortune cookie manufacturer for me. See where this is going?
Excellent effort man! Nice touch!

were currently registered at ABT, APR, Greedspeed, PES, overbooststore.com, and Foleys
Of course you are!

Good luck man! Hope everything works out!

Old 08-18-2004, 01:40 PM
1st Gear

awwww that's really cute!!! of course, us female love that sappy ****! mazel tov (thats good luck) [sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley27.gif][sm=smiley32.gif]

Old 08-18-2004, 06:34 PM
6th Gear

congrats

Old 08-18-2004, 07:18 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: AudiGirlie

awwww that's really cute!!! of course, us female love that sappy ****! mazel tov (thats good luck) [sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley27.gif][sm=smiley32.gif]
Yeah Muzle toe man!

Old 08-18-2004, 08:59 PM
1st Gear

Cheers[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Quick Reply: Engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!