Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 06:40 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)

Can I plug my mouse back in?

I ment that the most non-sexual way possible.

Old 10-21-2007, 06:43 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Oh snap, that's sick! You sick b@stard!

Old 10-21-2007, 06:46 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: cyberlogicx

Oh snap, that's sick! You sick b@stard!
Perhaps you forget were I'm from.

Old 10-21-2007, 06:50 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

THE INTERWEBS

Old 10-21-2007, 06:52 PM
1st Gear

Its like having a discussion with quagmire

Old 10-22-2007, 01:09 AM
4th Gear

CALLIN' AMZE OUT!

That's right, everyone on this whole forum is sick and tired of you're trash talk and complete lack of *****. You drive like grandma, you don't know how to change your oil (the real reason you needed a new engine) and you think that some 'rims' and lowered suspension on your car makes it all that. I actually drive my car in autocross, TSD rally, ice racing, and I've done track tours on the road course at NHIS and at Lime Rock Park. So, if you think that your rims and lowering springs have anything on my actual training, BRING IT ON, B1ATCH!

(edited for EXTREME PROFANITIES)
So it took you like 4 deadbeat post to "call me out"

Awesome. And really? Everyone on this whole forum is sick and tired of my trash talk thats directed at... you? Other than our little "E-War" on the thread I originally created, where I told a story....and you and your big gun/small ***** combo made dumb remarks, I dont recall much trash talk. Maybe that controversey thread.. but the title justifies that one.

I drive like a grandma? Uhhh... Ok we'll go with that one. I'm sure Jeff can tell you otherwise, I've tried to give him a scare on those Texas backroads in my underpowered A4[>:] And as far as changing oil goes, it was changed with top of the line synthetic oil every 3k miles, maybe thats a remark you should save for the previous owner. Idk exactly what took place, audi engineering? Who knows.

And yeah I actually have money put into my car, its not a little beat up B5 model with huge Audi rings on the side which knocked down the value so your *** could afford it. Besides, lol @ auto crossing that POS. I could give 2craps about any of that, if I'm gonna do that stuff I'm gonna do it right. Not in a K03'D B5 thats beat to hell with who knows how many miles on it. Shhh!

You done?[]

Old 10-22-2007, 01:12 AM
4th Gear

Amze always wanted to be a singer, but when he realized that he would never be able to make the list, he gave up.

Failed attmept #2

Old 10-22-2007, 01:17 AM
4th Gear

Amze, other than posting almost exclusively in OT, what do you contribute to this forum?

And before you go and point at my blatant postwhoring, bear in mind that I do engage in legitimate discussion in the A2, A4, and valid conversations here in OT.

/PWN'D
Well cyber, I actually wasn't aware what Offtopic was. Roughly my first 2k post were all done in the "A4" section where I learned about my car and gave the nooby advice I picked up along the way. I highly doubt you know that much more than I do.. So I think I've contributed alot to this forum, and helped many new members along the way.

And from what I read, at least in the past. All your posts in the "A4" section are total crap, they're never helpful to new members asking simple questions. Not sure if thats A) Because you dont know the answer or B) Your just being a dick.. But I pray you actaully know the answers to some of the questions that have been posted only to be responded to with a idiot remark from you.

I dont spend enough time on these forums to even bother going into the "A4" section and helping others out, but I do like some of the people on this board. I check this forum maybe once to twice a day for 5-10 minutes depending on whats going on. So IDK.. It varies.

Thanks though, for "calling me out"

Its been fun

Old 10-22-2007, 02:34 AM
4th Gear

Nah, it's from a thread he started that got locked where he was boasting about driving like a d!(k and then cried when everyone called him on his horrible driving and the fact that he ran from some women and kids
I got away, I won the chase.. I don't know what your talking about. "Everyone" called me on my horrible driving.. again, uhh.. Do you use your brain or just type whatever you can in attempts to look smart. Quiet idiot.

And I ran from the car with no idea who was driving, it was near midnight and she was tailgating me then followed me into my neighborhood. When all I did was make a clean pass on her earlier. I wasn't sure what this persons intentions were, had I known it was a dumb crazy broad and her kids I woulda pulled over and confronted the issue. But I had zero ways of knowing.

If I had a gun I also woulda confronted this person, broad or not.. Thats just how it is. I played it smart, I avoided conflict. Couldn't have gone any smoother, you unevolved douchebag. Use your brain and stop lying or exaggerating. Its annoying.

Old 10-22-2007, 05:11 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Wow, you took rounds one, two and three, ran with them, jumped off a bridge, and then sat on the rocks in the river below crying about your boo-boo's.

My A4 has about 55k miles, how many does your's have? And you don't autocross or attend any legit events with your car because you're scared of getting your a$$ handed to you by some 16 year old in a Cooper S. You'd be a typical gun owner like they talk about in Shoot 'Em Up all the time, because you're just a pu$$y with a gun. And I'll bet your horribly untrained driving scared the bejeezus out of Jeff. I get scared when some punk is driving and you can just feel it in the car when they don't know what they are doing.

And keep 'praying' for me, you give all your religious nutjob brethrin a bad name!

Besides, what's you're defenition of 'doing it right' in an autocross? I already have the ultimate autocross car, i.e. my Miata. So, if there's autocrossing any other right way, feel free to let me know since you're the worlds foremost expert.

Although, I gotta hand it to you. What has it been, three months since you drove into anything? The curbs really appreciate it.

Quick Reply: eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)