Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 04:32 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)

ORIGINAL: vnv727

think hes saying his dick is as long as the diameter of his brake rotors........ so congrats on the 13.1 inch dick....real useful [8D]
I'm sorta wondering HOW he manages to stop with 1.2" rotors?!?!? I'm guessing he's pushing about that much horsepower to his wheels, too, if that's all he has for a rotor

Old 10-20-2007, 05:10 PM

ok vnv. what does v-n-v stand for ? very nasty vagina? ok so nowwe all know your female companion is gross; thanks. you prob had a big one too until you went down on her..

Old 10-20-2007, 05:22 PM

"I'm teh guy your mother warned you about" also needed to be added- the local papers, local news, and police ban radio warned us. They quoted, "local goat rapist caught and fined is now under law to stay away from farms, neighborhood animals, and young childrens family pets. AWDaholic was an Audi enthusiast but unfortunately needed to sell his plastic spinners from wal mart and performance windshield wipers in order to pay the fine. he can be found in metro d.c. feel free to laugh at his home and on audi forums.com"

Old 10-20-2007, 09:35 PM
Senior Administrator

I'm not gonna messa wit Audi Ops, for two reasons:
[ol][*]I was taught NOT to beat up on Women.[*]I was also taught NOT to make fun of teh mentally challenged. He can't help the way he is, God made him that way, y'all.[/ol]

Old 10-20-2007, 11:25 PM

l think its cause you're scared. so why does your mother warn us of you then? and whydo you say ya'll and be in D.C., a city?

Old 10-21-2007, 12:10 AM
6th Gear

his mother warns us about him for our own safety. Your new around here so you must not Know why we call him Jazz and why he doesn't go by his "real" name. Jazz is the illist around and just doesn't want to waste his time curbstomping you into oblivion.

Old 10-21-2007, 05:39 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

CALLIN' AMZE OUT!

That's right, everyone on this whole forum is sick and tired of you're trash talk and complete lack of *****. You drive like grandma, you don't know how to change your oil (the real reason you needed a new engine) and you think that some 'rims' and lowered suspension on your car makes it all that. I actually drive my car in autocross, TSD rally, ice racing, and I've done track tours on the road course at NHIS and at Lime Rock Park. So, if you think that your rims and lowering springs have anything on my actual training, BRING IT ON, B1ATCH!

(edited for EXTREME PROFANITIES)

Old 10-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Senior Administrator

remember: cartoon cussin only *****-#v<&3r

Old 10-21-2007, 05:50 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

You can take your cartoon cussing and SHOVE IT UP YOUR RED HOT GLOWING TAILPIPE

Old 10-21-2007, 05:52 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Amze always wanted to be a singer, but when he realized that he would never be able to make the list, he gave up.

Quick Reply: eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)