Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 01:44 AM
6th Gear
Default RE: eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)

in the words of that animated character that was not the pink panther but for some reason I feel he was pink, "puuuut em' Upppppp"

caN WE GET A DRUKEN SMILIE?

Old 03-28-2008, 01:18 PM
4th Gear

lion from the Wizard of oz, later characterized by cartoon lion, Snagglepuss who was somewhat pink and a complete coward.
Exit stage left.
I'm frightened........scared even......

Listen to Joe Lieberman sometime. Sounds just like him.

Old 03-28-2008, 01:44 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: railrunner

lion from the Wizard of oz, later characterized by cartoon lion, Snagglepuss who was somewhat pink and a complete coward.
Exit stage left.
I'm frightened........scared even......

Listen to Joe Lieberman sometime. Sounds just like him.
I was just about to say that. Hanna Barbera. Heavens to mergatroid.... the stars even.

Old 03-28-2008, 03:41 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: railrunner

OK. Enough of using the **** word. Geez, like some gay bar Palindari and I3 used to always talk about. No More.
Whoa! who's got the "salami-hide-a-hole"? Don't let it be known you got your name running many a rail that 6 to 10 stint in Jolliett, m'lad!

Old 03-29-2008, 08:17 AM
4th Gear

^^^
lmao...and not the salami catcher either..
freakin perv.
was wondering how long before you retaliated from that one.

Old 04-22-2008, 04:37 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Wilcox

I call em like I see em. Thats why ur on AF right? Your ran out of tube steak on Myspace. What the hell is an old *** lady like you doin on Myspace anyway?

I am on AF because I own an Audi....DUH!
I am on MySpace along with all my other OLD *** Friends because that is how we keep in touch!
Not everyone on MySpace is Looking for a Piece of ***, or Tube steak as you call it. What the Hell makes you think I will ever be in need of seeking out "Tube Steak" anyways??

Just wait....Your *** will be OLD someday and I bet you won't look as good as I do.
I am sure I have alot less Mileage at my age than you do!!

Old 04-22-2008, 05:57 PM
6th Gear

wow, so this thread is alive again and no-one told me about the party????? I'm pissed now, who wants a piece, I'll bend you over my knee ***** Fukka, and then I'll backhand you like the ho's you all are.

Old 04-22-2008, 07:15 PM
6th Gear

Well I'm 'bout to throw my foot down ur a$$, how bout that.

(on a side note, have you every read some of your previous posts and found them extremely entertaining, but at the same time don't really remember typing it?)

Old 04-22-2008, 08:04 PM
6th Gear

At times I am a very worthy adversary, but I need to be in the right state of mind, if someone was to **** me off or if I needed to vent right now, I would own you all, but to the contrary, I've been having a wonderful life right now and am in a very happy place, so I am not going to be a very good opponent at the time being and will thus concede this battle until another time when i will be more of a worthy adversary for the great Willcockless.

Old 04-23-2008, 12:11 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Wilcox

I love this thread and how people take it seriously and get all pissy. It made my day to see it alive again.

Crunk - I can tell by your yuck pics that you posted in the cleavage showdown thread that you're obviously NOT trolling for some drunk collage kid to trick into making you feel young again (sarcasm). BAAAZZZZING!!!!

CAB509 - I'll pick up whatever you throw down! [/align]
Yuck Pics? WHATEVER!
College Kids?.......Surely the 24-25 year olds are out of college by now.

My picture obviously stuck in your head or is it that you keep re visiting that page in the thread from last month or so...Haha
I was just Being Good sport and liven up thread the a little....besides I had to give you something to talk about!!

Quick Reply: eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)