Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 01:03 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)

why cant we all just... get along?

oh and btw, police threads, i think the one where the cops are abusing skateboarders is fair... the cops went way overboard, however, when the kids ran then it became a problem, but at first quite overboard...

i do think police brutality is an issue that may go unseen in many parts of the world especially because people dont normally think of police as abusive towards their rights therefore police have an easier time taking advantage and possibly getting away with bad choices

Old 03-27-2008, 01:14 AM
1st Gear

^ Thats the way to voice your opinions. At some point you didn't agreed with the cop in the video. I understand that.

However, Amze was just going on about all the crap and blaming cops for everything that is wrong. That I don't understand. My problem is that I can't ignore the ignorant.

Old 03-27-2008, 01:26 AM
6th Gear

did you read the entire thread? I just looked at the first two pages right now and all of his posts seem to go back to while there are some "bad" cops you also have some "good" cops and that we need ore of them in this world. I honestly think you might have jumped th gun on saying he was out of line and then therefore are out of line yourself. Of anything I do agree with him that you seemed to speak with a very superior voice condemning somebody you truly have had no contact with except in the past few days possibly via internet conversation. I hardly would believe that you could make a judgment about someones personality due to the fact that they type a a few opinion on the internet

It would be like me saying that just because you are ~50 years old that I am a better athlete then you, am better suited to be this world because being young, I have more of a economical asset to this world currently since I will be around longer than you will be to produce wealth for a country, and then therefore because of those two arguments I am better then you and you should just accept that.

just my observation that i think you were out of line to determine what kind of person he was jsut from a few short responses over the internet.

after reading pages 3 and 4 it seems as Amze does seem to contradict some of his statements throughout the conversation as he is provoked by others but at the same time those who do the provoking previously said that they were done with the thread but "having to get teh last word in" created this whole argument instead of just letting the thread die like it should have.

Old 03-27-2008, 01:31 AM
1st Gear

Read after the first two pages and you will see how messed up this kid is.

Old 03-27-2008, 01:44 AM
Administrator

Dreamcatcher78, with all of the wisdoms you have, why would you even put someone down like that?

Like I mentioned before and also CAB has mentioned it here, it is the Internet. We are free to say and state our opinions. After all, we do go on here for some laughs and jokes. I feel that Amze has his own way of being sarcastic. Of course, I've been here long enough to know how he crosses his opinions online which mean that I probably know when and where in that particular thread that he is being sarcastic.

Honestly, did I agree with him fully on his posts? Probably not since I do respect Notahondaowner as I believe that he is a wonderful person and probably a wonderful police officer on top of that; but however, I do agree that certain percentage of those "power tripping" officers make the whole field look bad, ever heard of stereotyping? However, Amze did mention and agreed that not the whole police line force are the "power tripping" force. Yes, sometimes we do generalize.

With the amount of time you have spent on this forums or in the off-topic section, I don't think you really know how a person is; especially judging them from a thread; unless you've been here longer than what it says and you've been keeping track of what Amze has posted here.

Come on Dreamcatcher78, I expect more with someone your age. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 03-27-2008, 01:53 AM
6th Gear

I concur Krip and that that was what I was eventually going to get to, the fact being that in all your wisdom dreamcatcher78 you should know that you should never put down a younger person, because you will never know how you affect their psychological being. and you never now, if you wanted to go as far out and make some leaps of faith, you could possibly and ironically I might add, discourage him from chasing his dreams in his life because of what you said to him. Now knowing Amze that is not the case, but hypothetically you could do that to somebody in which case your name might be somewhat fitting since you would be catching their dreams, never allowing them to fulfill their potential.

Old 03-27-2008, 08:18 AM
2nd Gear

I couldn't help but feed into it. Yes the internet is a gateway for arguments, but hear me out. So often I have to respond to calls and swallowBS that is said to me because if I say something crass back, it's complaint time. Here I can actually go at it without that aspect being there. This is my place to vent and when I do vent I do my best to make my statements to the point, more fact finding than name calling. As you can see in his thread I did agree that those officers were way out of line and admitted I had worked beside other officer's who were out of control. It was the point where I was being called "one of those ******** cops" and the statements about officers outside of LA don't see real crime that I became annoyed. I don't vent often and this is my first visit to e-fights, even when Bob was here I sat back and shook my head but said nothing. It's out of my system for the mean time.

Old 03-27-2008, 10:32 AM
1st Gear

OMG! You all sound like a bunch of Pussies!

I thought e wars was about good clean fun Bashing one another.....not whining and taking it all to heart.... It's supposed to be fun guys!

Jeezzeeeee

Old 03-27-2008, 10:36 AM
6th Gear

most, are fun crunk see the first page when this was originally created so Jazz and I could go at it about OSU and "that school up north". But at times when it needs to be used for a serious fashion, it allows the fighters to have a place to work their problems out while not affecting the rest of forum life and therefore keeps the forums clean. But usually we just bash on each other for fun

Old 03-27-2008, 10:43 AM
1st Gear

Okay, so Railrunner told me how much fun e-wars were, and the first few pages of the thread were funny......BUT it is now battle of the Egos ... Not e-wars [sm=boosign.gif]

Quick Reply: eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)