Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 03:10 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)

he's probably shopping or eating a criossant. I can see him now in his beret and black and white striped shirt.
molesting small boys[:'(]

Old 11-21-2007, 03:41 PM
5th Gear

Hmmm...I'm gonna guess that you're Chinese, because SOMETHING (probably lead paint) has gotten to your head!!

I'm not French, and I don't hate all trucks, but unless you've really got something to pull, I just don't see the point. Try going to my high school - you'll learn to hate trucks. [8D]

Old 11-21-2007, 04:32 PM
4th Gear

had nothing to do with trucks, frenchie. i just decided your french. Bon Jour!

Old 11-21-2007, 04:37 PM
5th Gear

Oh, I see. I still don't believe I'll retract my lead paint statement.

Old 11-21-2007, 10:48 PM
4th Gear

that's probably because you lost your computer privlidges at the home for french douchebags.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:42 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

but he's got my as$ working in the back room. i got NO vacation and NO benefits!
Iono, working your *** in the backroom seems pretty beneficial to me. Just kidding dollbaby. Call me.

ORIGINAL: kolbs_91

After all, nothing's gheyer than the LIGHTNING!!
By "Lightning" are you referring to the truck that will not only stomp your rolling Ipod of a car in a race, but also tow that same car home when your ECU randomly cuts out? That Lightning?

I'm not French, and I don't hate all trucks, but unless you've really got something to pull, I just don't see the point.
And unless you live in Northern Saskatchewan, driving around everyday with Quattro is kinda pointless too. Doesn't stop people like you bragging that it's the best thing sincethe wholecokehead Miss America thing.

Try going to my high school - you'll learn to hate trucks. [8D]
Yeah, I'll bet the last six years in your high school have been hard on you, huh?

Mirth over malice.

Old 11-22-2007, 12:05 AM
5th Gear

Thanks, Silver. I'm so f*cking glad you cleared things up for me.

Old 11-22-2007, 01:18 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

but he's got my as$ working in the back room. i got NO vacation and NO benefits!
Iono, working your *** in the backroom seems pretty beneficial to me. Just kidding dollbaby. Call me.

After all, nothing's gheyer than the LIGHTNING!!
By "Lightning" are you referring to the truck that will not only stomp your rolling Ipod of a car in a race, but also tow that same car home when your ECU randomly cuts out? That Lightning?

I'm not French, and I don't hate all trucks, but unless you've really got something to pull, I just don't see the point.
And unless you live in Northern Saskatchewan, driving around everyday with Quattro is kinda pointless too. Doesn't stop people like you bragging that it's the best thing sincethe wholecokehead Miss America thing.

Try going to my high school - you'll learn to hate trucks. [8D]
Yeah, I'll bet the last six years in your high school have been hard on you, huh?
Mirth over malice.
HOW do you quote from all those different people in one post?? what buttons are you pressing??
somebody better tell me how i do that!!! step by step instructions so i can follow, ok?

Old 11-22-2007, 01:31 PM
Senior Administrator

Dear clueless,

[ol][*]click on teh "quote" icon for the post (s) you wish to respond to[*]right-click in the text window and goto: "select all"[*]once the entire box is highlighted, right-click again and "copy"[*]move your mouse up to the "back" arrow (or, simply hit the "backspace" button on your keyboard)[*]go to another post you wish to crack on and "quote" it, too[*]goto the text window and right-click/paste[*]repeat steps 2 - 6, as needed[*]once you have amassed enough stuff to amuse yourself stop collecting OP's schiiiit and begin editing your UBER-post to wittily reply underneath each quoted text[*]laugh, maniacially (that part is required by law)[*]click "OK" to make your post real[*]sit back and wait for the shock & awe to affect all who view it[*]collect the accolades of the 1 or 2 other members who also have yet to experience the wonders of cut&paste[/ol]

Old 11-22-2007, 01:49 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Dear clueless,
[ol][*]click on teh "quote" icon for the post (s) you wish to respond to[*]right-click in the text window and goto: "select all"[*]once the entire box is highlighted, right-click again and "copy" [/ol]
copy is not a freakin option when i right click the highlighted text.[:@]

Quick Reply: eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)