Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 08:44 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)

why so angry? did your mommy take away your halo 3? or are your footie pajamas too tight?

Old 11-09-2007, 09:57 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

HALO 3 IS G@Y AND I WILL KICK YOUR A$$ FOR PLEYING IT

Old 11-09-2007, 11:33 PM
4th Gear

Not a gamer but better you kick it than grab it like I thought you would.

Obviously I am not really raking on anybody. I have seen some here really going after it and others, like me, using it as yet again another place to cut on each other with some quick comebacks in good spirit. So Question: are there enough p!ssed off people on here to actually keep this going, or is this/ should this continue as a Jank thread where each outdoes the other with cuts etc?

Old 11-10-2007, 03:43 AM
Senior Administrator

Well, I think both can be troo. If people will actually use the room to have it out, without poluting our regular threads... If you guys happen to see an eFight developing elsewhere, direct the combatants HERE, for instance... And, just to keep it current, and visable, occasionally pick with someone and drag their @sse$$ here and stomp 'em in front of an audience that WANTS to see an eFight!

I mean, let's face it, a GOOD eFight is fun to "watch," but, it can also ruin a *good* thread, too! Me, personally, I enjoy e-picking someone apart (case in point, my latest n the RS section; but I din't get the impression that the trust-fund-baby I went at it with would have joind me, here, so I pants him in his front-yard, so to speak). I also get to learn a thing or two about getting pants, too (he got me good with a "panties" comeback that I dint see coming).

Good clean fun or knock-down-crag-outs? I say BOTH! Bee-otch!!11!1 Gotta prolem with dat?

Old 11-10-2007, 06:45 AM
4th Gear

not one that I cannot easily handle....By the way, dont a few others call you Nancy?[8D]

Old 11-10-2007, 08:27 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

This thread died after I put Amze in his place. Now, if MattR774398247323243279324whateverwould show his ***** a$$ face here, we could get it going again.

Old 11-10-2007, 09:24 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic (Nancy)
Well, I think both can be troo. If people will actually use the room to have it out, without poluting our regular threads... If you guys happen to see an eFight developing elsewhere, direct the combatants HERE, for instance... And, just to keep it current, and visable, occasionally pick with someone and drag their @sse$$ here and stomp 'em in front of an audience that WANTS to see an eFight!
this what yer lookin for?

Old 11-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic (aka: Tripod)
this what yer lookin for?
That depends, are you teh kvnt on the top, or the slvt on teh bottom?

Old 11-10-2007, 02:38 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Does it matter?

Old 11-10-2007, 04:25 PM
Senior Administrator

Gud point...

Quick Reply: eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)