Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

ebay scammers

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 03:45 PM
Default ebay scammers

this pissed me off. some guy hacked my ebay account and ends my auction for a m3 im trying to sell and then relist it and some older cars i sold and sends second cahnce offers out to everyone that was watching them. luckily nobody bit cause the idiot scammer didnt realize i list my phone number in all my auctions and the people called me and asked about it. it was all news to me, so i got in my office and looked i have like 15 auctions going on for the same 3 cars. all at different buy it now prices. all waaay to cheap to be real. anyway the tool further messes up and sends me a link to my auctions saying i can buy it now for a low price. and he leaves his email addy for me to contact him....dumbass. here is the email i wrote him, i hope af has a way to automatically delete profanity, it gets kinda vulgar....but funny.

title: sup dick

look *******, im the one that was selling the item. i really wish you scammers had a shred of intelligence. i fucked your mom. she is a ****. you wife is also a ****, and she likes it in the ***. i hope you were molested buy your big *** dad. also i will report you to the authorites, because you are a dumb piece of worthless ****. if your near a roof go jump off it, nobody will miss you not even your ***** of a mother.

thanks
ray.

title RE: sup sick

Hey I need to eat too and I just scammed a guy for one of your items so you'll be seeing the cops NOT ME SUCKER !

title: RE:RE: sup dick

not really i just logged your physical ip. so thanks for the reply.

and i havent heard from him since.

just venting. if the language isnt automatically blocked im sorry and moderators please lock and delete this.

Old 12-14-2006, 03:49 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: ebay scammers

Damn, I check my ebay every day.

Old 12-14-2006, 03:52 PM
3rd Gear

lol... thats great.. what did he get payment through his paypal account, how did he get the money..

Old 12-14-2006, 03:56 PM
2nd Gear

thats so fucked up i cant believe he did that he must be making some ******* dough if he has his identity hidden as well as you say...

Old 12-14-2006, 04:06 PM

i dont think he recieved any payments, im pretty sure he was bluffing. i found this quick cause my phone started to blow up with calls for different cars for sale.

Old 12-14-2006, 04:09 PM
Senior Administrator

Next time don't hold back, let them REALLY have it! I lit into one guy so bad, one time, he reported me to Excite and had them suspend MY email account pending an investigation. Of course, I wasn't as nice as you were, in my email to teh douchebag, and I hadda send an email to Excite explaining, so they'd release my email account, but it was worth it

Old 12-14-2006, 04:33 PM

i was just a pain in the ***, all was resolved after 10 minutes. it dosent realy hurt me. i like my message though i thought it was funny. it apparantly bothered him enough to reply. and "i got to eat too" since when can criminals say that. lol

Old 12-14-2006, 04:35 PM

it was the master plan though, i needed a packet sent from him to do a trace through to his local host. this day in age dont people know, there is no anonymous.

Old 12-14-2006, 04:46 PM
4th Gear

what a jackass

Old 12-14-2006, 05:03 PM

i work on computers for my company in addition to alot of other stuff. but just google net traces and youll see how easy it is.

Quick Reply: ebay scammers