Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Early Morning Fun

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 01:14 PM
5th Gear
Default Early Morning Fun

Well, Friday night was the homecoming dance at my high school, and afterwards, a bunch of people (myself included) spent the night at my date's house. We watched Anchorman until like 2a.m., and then about half of the people went to bed. An hour later, I was dozing off on the couch, sort of half-watching TV with some other people, when my date's brother comes in and says "It's snowing pretty hard out there." Naturally, I got up, in a way that's been described as a sort of "sprint" to the door, and looked out.Me and my friend with the Mustang decided we wanted to go play around a little bit, so we took my car out first. It was awesome; it was ~3:30 in the morning, so nothing had been plowed / salted yet. We hit the HS parking lot a few times, drove around town a bit, and went back to get his car. In addition to the craziness that was his Mustang in the snow, it was also his first time doing it. It was fun, but sort of nervewracking. He couldn't do anymore the 7mph uphill. LOL.

I'm sort of an insomniac, especially when it's snowing, so I went out by myself a couple other times before it got plowed. There's not really any HUGE parking lots where I'm at, but at least I didn't have to worry about any cops at that hour. One of the small-town perks, I guess.

I can't get enough of this car. I drifted out of a Wal-Mart parking lot today with my dad in the car.LOL. He goes, "I guess you've gotten that figured out already", and then proceeded to tell me stories of him playing in his old Galaxy 500.

Just thought I'd share. Anybody else want to share a story of going out and having some fun this weekend??

Old 12-16-2007, 01:16 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Early Morning Fun

my party then the school dance, where i sealed the deal, nuff said

Old 12-16-2007, 01:31 PM
4th Gear

Sooo.... you were sleeping at your date's house... and decided to LEAVE her to go drive your car around in the snow?

Old 12-16-2007, 02:01 PM
5th Gear

She was already upstairs sleeping; her mom made all the guys sleep downstairs.

We're not actually dating, anyway.

Old 12-16-2007, 02:13 PM

Had some great fun this morning here in Toronto. We have about 15cm here and earlier the parking lots and roads were completely un-plowed

Old 12-16-2007, 08:19 PM
2nd Gear

15 cm / 2.54 cm/inch= 5.90 inches... ya about the same here around boston. ahh good ol homecomings. proms even better- afterhours of course, lol.

Old 12-16-2007, 08:28 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

ORIGINAL: AUDIjp98
what deal was sealed at a dance???

Old 12-16-2007, 09:09 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

Yeah, what deal??

And Sweetee, is your keyboard acting up again?? Or do you just like to be bold??

Old 12-16-2007, 09:16 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

ok here the whole story (itll sound like a romance movie)

last year i met this girl at my school, from then on we became reallly good friends and eased closer to "more than just friends" nly problem though we liked each other for the past 7 months, she wasnt allowed to date, so we hugged talked etc, so we were technically "dating" for all this time, at my birthday yesterday we hung out and i have NO idea what it was but there was a strange but good feeling about that day, when we went to the school dance (Yuletide) where we got closer, we danced for a while she said (ill cut this short) she cared about me (and i have no idea how this happened) we kissed and then we were suddenly going out, best night of my life, we continued the night and niether of us have been happier

sounds like a movie i recently saw thoughbut o well

Old 12-16-2007, 09:20 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

oh that's very sweet.
then, back to the gift thing.
i know you want to spend $100 on her, cuz you can't even begin to put a price tag on what you're feeling, but i think that's too much. you have to start slow even though your heart says go go go!!

Quick Reply: Early Morning Fun