Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Dumbest thing you've.............

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 07:34 PM
4th Gear
Default Dumbest thing you've.............

What's the dumbest thing you have done as a child? Must be under the age of 12.

My friend and I had a small patch of tree's inbetweenare lots that we made paths through and a fort in an apple tree. (nothing dumb about that?) Well there were some kids that would go in there and mess with our stuff, which pissed us off. So we started making booby traps. Trip lines that triggered bent tree's, 4 ft. holes covered be thin panels and leaves traditional stuff like that and the hole worked by itself. That was not enough though, we took 1 of my dads bowling ***** and set it up in the apple tree and had a trip line set perfectly to drop on the person's head if they were walking through. Onemorning before my dad went to work he was looking for his shovel to pick-up the dog poop, and fell into are hole that was full of water making him REALLY PISSED and late for work. He came into my room at 4:30am screamingbut i could'nt help but laugh at 1st untill i thought about what wouldhave happened if he kept walking. [&o]So we filled the hole and took down the ball 1st thing that morning.

Old 04-06-2007, 07:36 PM
Default RE: Dumbest thing you've.............

cant remember that far back lol

Old 04-06-2007, 07:39 PM
4th Gear

lol maybe i should of made the age a bit higher for you like... hmm... 50. [:-]jk

Old 04-06-2007, 07:48 PM
1st Gear

that is awesome that it worked! i did stuff like that, but to no sucess like yours..... altho it is a good thing that your dad didnt get hit by the bowling ball...

the dumbest thing i ever did was get caught stealing cases of soda straight from the coke truck with my cousins, we got about 6 full trays until we got caught.... the guy just made us give thm back,b/c we were so young and be delinquents

Old 04-06-2007, 08:02 PM
5th Gear

lol dumbest thing was probably when I was like 12 sliding off a cliff thinking that it wasn’t very far and I could land on my feet and then in the air realizing it was closer to a 20ft cliff and then tumbling down a hill for 1/4 mile in front of my whole family who was panicking at that point... I was like totally fine but my mom damn near had a heart attack

Old 04-06-2007, 08:10 PM

God to many to name, falling off roofs, playing with fireworks, again to many to name.

Old 04-06-2007, 08:13 PM
5th Gear

yea really too many to type them all that was just one of the first i thought of
ORIGINAL: Mac_17

God to many to name, falling off roofs, playing with fireworks, again to many to name.

Old 04-06-2007, 08:19 PM
3rd Gear

Waterballoon launcher, hot -soapy water filled balloons......... speaks for itself!

Old 04-06-2007, 08:19 PM
4th Gear

Hmm...my brothers, friends and I spent most of our time out in the woods hunting birds and BSing. One day we found this huge wasp nest. Common sense would tell us to leave it alone but we decided to "destroy" it anyways. We threw rocks till the whole colony got pissed off and came flying at us. I got away without a sting but my friend wasn't so lucky, he got stung on the forehead, his head was swollen for days lol. The multiple scars and sprains suggest there are dumber things but I can't remember right now.

Old 04-06-2007, 08:56 PM
4th Gear

Another time with the friend next door,

We for what ever reason decided to go 2 doors down where there was a nice fishing boat with a blue cover on it. We climbed up onto the boat and used the custom cover as a slide till it started to rip, then peeled the sand paper off the trailer and scratched the s*** out of the windows. After all the "fun" was over, i went home and had to try to explain why my cloths we blue. (which just got followed up with a smack.)

Quick Reply: Dumbest thing you've.............