Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

dumbest thing someone has said about your car

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 01:23 AM
3rd Gear
Default dumbest thing someone has said about your car

I've got two good ones.

1: I drove into a mall parking lot and parked next to a B5 S4. The owner sees me, comes up and says - "yo you can't just put S badges on any old car and make it cool or fast. audi doesnt need ricers like you"

2: I was getting a ride to a friends house in my friend's stepdad's ferrari F430, and a hot girl standing at a stoplight shouted "nice mustang!!!"

Old 09-12-2008, 01:29 AM
1st Gear

hahaha ****, that's brutal. worst one i've got are "wow, an audi? you must be f**king rich!" and i get that repeatedly... i live in a town full of truck lovers and hicks, no one knows **** about cars lol

Old 09-12-2008, 02:03 AM

everyone thinks my TT is a ladies car, until I take em for a ride !!! Dumb a$$es for shure, ohh ya this old lady commented on how small my f-150 is....LOL I think she needs thicker glasses !!!

Old 09-12-2008, 02:11 AM
1st Gear

The gun-toting, confederate flag flying, monster truck driving, right wingers on one of the college sports forums I visit think my A3 is a chic's car. One guy called it a MILF machine. I wanted to tell him Sarah Palin gave it to me for services rendered....or something like that. I just didn't feel like arguing with a bunch of ignorant hacks or justify my ride. They have no idea how much fun the A3 really is, especially the 6 speed manual.

Old 09-12-2008, 02:19 AM

^ they're just hatin......

Old 09-12-2008, 02:30 AM
5th Gear

"nice car, thats a...[fill in the blank], right?"

A. Alpha Romeo (?? WTF?)
B. BMW (this one all the time)
C. The rest of the car manufacturers in Europe, EXCEPT Audi.

Volvo driving smartass I know up here is always busting on me how the TT is a gay car. Uhh, hello? Whats the Volvo 740 you drive?

Old 09-12-2008, 02:43 AM

Cute. All the old ladies i work with at home in the summer thing my car is "cute"

And, i used to drive a jeep that was pretty beat up, fit in the with the rest of the redneck lifted truck folks where i live. Then i got my car, come back for this summer from school and a few people have said "Oooo look who comes back all suhfisticated like"

o well. i still love lifted trucks and miss my jeep, but LOVE my audi.

Old 09-12-2008, 02:49 AM
1st Gear

I get crap from my friends all the time.
Like:
"oh your car isn't starting? must be an audi"
"oh your exhaust is leaking slightly? must be an audi"
"oh your car is having normal problems that all cars have? Must be an audi"

my friends are dumbasses. they laugh at me because I want AWD and we live in the snow and i got snowboarding alot up to tahoe. makes sense right? some people are just idiots from birth i guess. they hate audi just because they can. they have no reasoning..

Old 09-12-2008, 03:02 AM
SoCal Crew Member

I get the "cute" statements from time to time, but nothing major. It is a little emasculating to have my car called cute though. Maybe that's just a sign that I need more of a drop and some more aggressive wheels. I bought superdug's set of S4 wheels a while back... I just need new tires... and I want to powder coat them graphite. I have a very long "to do" list for my car though... damnit.

Old 09-12-2008, 03:05 AM

haha i live in a town full of hicks too!!
and they're always riding on my f$@ing ***!! with their ricer trucks lol
seriously!! some of them even have underglow neons and wat not

anyways i get the "old lady car" a lot
their just haters lol

Quick Reply: dumbest thing someone has said about your car