Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

drunk biatch smashed my boat.

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 04:51 PM
Default RE: drunk biatch smashed my boat.

I love Kelly's idea too.

Just remind me not to **** her off.

Old 07-13-2006, 05:46 PM
Senior Administrator

If you're not married yu cud maybe guilt her into a BJ/wk/2006-07...???

As far a replacing it goes: http://yachtauctions.com/ <---I'll bet you cud find somethign nice, in your pricerange, there

Old 07-13-2006, 07:56 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

As far a replacing it goes: http://yachtauctions.com/ <---I'll bet you cud find somethign nice, in your pricerange, there
yea right my price range....... i said i paid 12 hundred not thousand.......................................... ........ a bj a week sounds good but my two buddies who im co owners on the boat with will prob want some action too.

Old 07-13-2006, 08:41 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: black991.8tq

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

yea right my price range....... i said i paid 12 hundred not thousand.......................................... ........ a bj a week sounds good but my two buddies who im co owners on the boat with will prob want some action too.
so she'll be handing out 3BJ's/wk. I can live with that. You should check out the website, though. There were a couple 16-footers listed for under $10k maybe you could, iount know, leave it on the trailer, parked in front of your house, then call the Po-Po 1st thing in teh morning and claim you caim out and it was like THAT[sm=icon_sneaky.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=icon_quiet.gif]... File an insurance claim. Recoup some funds and use it as a downpwmy on a nice 18' Sea Fox: http://yachtauctions.com/detail.asp?stockNo=13994 or, a 19' Polar: http://yachtauctions.com/detail.asp?stockNo=14514 Doesn't cost anything to browse the inventory, right?

Old 07-13-2006, 11:34 PM
5th Gear

i believe that would be what's known as insurance fraud, mr. jazz. my mother told me that that is wrong. [8D]

Old 07-14-2006, 12:14 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: bentframe

i believe that would be what's known as insurance fraud, mr. jazz. my mother told me that that is wrong. [8D]
OK, so, get her drunk, AGAIN, and put her behind teh wheel of a car WHILE yur poats parked in front of your crib... Odds are she'll hittit again, if she's toasted enuff. Maybe after you get her drunk enuf to pay up on the 3 BJ's <<<shrugs>>> This time CALL THE COPS!!! That way Bent's Mother can sleep peacefully, and won't call him 6-7 times a night reminding him to chew each mouthful 65 times, put his pants on ONE leg atta time, and to look both ways before driving across the street.

THEN your only dilemma will be the morality argument of getting someone drunk enuf to clean 3 pipes and back into your boat, AGAIN, then calling 5-O on her. Tell ya what, kock back a few yourself, THAT shud lower your morals sufficiently

Old 07-14-2006, 12:24 AM
5th Gear

sounds like a plan

Old 07-14-2006, 02:54 AM

u can always try blackmail. If she signed a contract then she can either admit she was driving drunk and hit ur boat and get that on her insurance, fines and license suspension (more than ur boat cost i think tehy are estimated at 25,000 worth) and then she couldnt have entered into a contract or she has to pay to fix it.

Old 07-14-2006, 04:26 AM
3rd Gear

yea **** that dirty biatch
ORIGINAL: apg96

u can always try blackmail. If she signed a contract then she can either admit she was driving drunk and hit ur boat and get that on her insurance, fines and license suspension (more than ur boat cost i think tehy are estimated at 25,000 worth) and then she couldnt have entered into a contract or she has to pay to fix it.

Old 07-14-2006, 04:15 PM
3rd Gear

UPDATE...............so she called me today and said that the insurance on car that she was driving is going to pay for it.

Quick Reply: drunk biatch smashed my boat.