Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

drunk

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2005, 06:13 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: drunk

F8ckin shiiiiiit, Mannn A whole lotta MGDs n some Smirrnoff Cape Cod n Screwdirvers laterrr n i'm bananas. lol
Fun times tonite. Damn b*tches flasshin like crazy, now imma go pass out got work in like 6 hours.

Old 12-20-2005, 08:07 PM
1st Gear

Well im Englishhh and we are always drunk especially if we are watcshing footie (soccer to you lit).Oh and you need to watcsh top ghear on bbsee tv. Do you get Stella Artois in states?

Old 12-31-2005, 11:49 PM
2nd Gear

Here's a Bump for Tonite!!!

Old 01-07-2006, 07:40 AM
2nd Gear

ahhhhh WOOOOT!!!! HERE'S tTO my first time at a bar at the age of 18!~~~~1!!!!!
LoL omg i'm f*kin gooone and hen after the bar head over to a friends house finish off a case of mgds after playin circle of deatgh.
Goooo Audiforumns!!!!! lol im goin to bed now adios bye lol

Old 01-14-2006, 04:32 PM
2nd Gear

this is me posting sober about my really drunk night:

Had way too much Smirnoff vodka (usually don't drink sh$t as cheap as that) and ended up throwing up at this party. Then I threw up some more outside the chick's house. Got home threw up in my bathroom. Popped some pills for headache, went to bed and woke up in more throw up.

Conclusion: drinking isn't fun... at least on nights like this.

I'm actually gonna stay away from it for a month... hopefully.

Old 01-14-2006, 04:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Fieldy

this is me posting sober about my really drunk night:

Had way too much Smirnoff vodka (usually don't drink sh$t as cheap as that) and ended up throwing up at this party. Then I threw up some more outside the chick's house. Got home threw up in my bathroom. Popped some pills for headache, went to bed and woke up in more throw up.

Conclusion: drinking isn't fun... at least on nights like this.

I'm actually gonna stay away from it for a month... hopefully.

the real Cpt. Spalding isn't a puss like this........

Old 01-14-2006, 08:05 PM
2nd Gear

the real Cpt. Spalding isn't a puss like this........
yeah, actually im sure my resolve won't last past my hangover.

Old 01-29-2006, 12:47 AM
2nd Gear

Took along time to find this, and I dont even think it is the right one. I am drunk, but Ididnt want to doublepost. Some people get upset about that It is 4 am and I am toast. By the way, the cleaveage thread is low on page 2 or 3, dont rembember. sad.

Old 01-29-2006, 06:30 PM
1st Gear

Got a nice Vodka and Red Bull buzz going on right now. Watching American Pop **** thing with lots of fat sad people humiliating themselves. ( if your gonna do that get pissed so you dont remember it )

Old 01-29-2006, 07:49 PM

Glen. Its 3:30 in the afternoon on a sunday hahaha. What are you doing. I think last night holds my personal drize for drunken nights.

At around 4 in the afternoon I got a beer ball into my freshman dorm room. And you can ask anyone in the area... this is a very difficult task to accomplish. (For all you that dont know what a beer ball is, its just that, a ball of beer. Its 55 beers for $30 in this sphere with a tap.) So I get it in and I get a shitload of ice in and its all good.... ready for a nice party. Some bottles of vodka and beer... nice set up for a saturday night with some people.

At this point I have it in my friends room. The girls RA is across the hall from her. At around 7 is when all the **** went down. A kid ran down to my room down the hall and told me that the RA knew about the beer ball but she didnt know if she should bust us. So of course we all freak out. She knows "I" have it, and she knows I'm keeping it in a friends room. (Todays task is trying to find out the ****** that ratted me out. When I find him... wow... there were 20 of us trying to figure out what to do with all the alcohol.)

When I was walking into the building at about 10 I had a bag of cups and some vodka. My RA was in the hallway and he was just like... what are you doing in on a saturday night?? I was just like oh im studying a little. Got some snackas and jsut gunna do some work. Hes like oh thats cool. I was like yea... I'm got some milk and cookies to hold me off. He's like.. oh thats cool. Thats the last I saw from him, but not that last i heard from him. Latter that night my friend was in the bathroom and talking to him and he said to my friend, "Are you chillin with Zack tonight? If you see him tell him I thought he was studying in tonight with some milk and cookies" So pretty much both RA's knew about it and did nothing which is pretty cool.

So after sitting around for 5-10 minutes with our thumbs up our @ss's trying to figure out what to do with it all it hits me. Wheres the one public place in a building where everyone can go without question... but where you wouldnt be found?? Oh yes... a bathroom. And not just any bathroom... the handicap bathroom. In the shower. With cold water running. And a towel over the bar. Yes ladies and gents. I had a beer ball sitting in the shower for an hour and a half with the RA's searching for it... never found it. But after they finished there search of our floor... I go into the bathroom with a jug for another beer run... I go in and there two guys I've never seen before tappping the ball. I was just like.. who the fck are you?? They just stood up and walked away. So I move the ball back to the room and pretty much just finished the entire thing in about 30 minutes after which I broke it down and threw it out. Sorta crappy end to the story but its all I had. I ran into both RA's today and they were both like, how was your night. I was just.... not to bad i guess. They were like yea i know it was pretty cool. OK thats it haha.

Quick Reply: drunk