Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

drunk

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2005, 11:23 PM
Default RE: drunk

what you guys on about????????

http://www.click-finance-uk.co.uk/car-insurance.html

Old 10-14-2005, 02:55 AM
Administrator

yup.. its the bump.. the one you have all been waiting for........... "Bump"

and yep im drunk

Old 10-15-2005, 04:01 AM
2nd Gear

funny, ive had around 8 mickeys and 3 miller lite's ...posting isnt that hard whne drunk.....

Old 10-16-2005, 02:17 AM

Pretty boozed up right about now. Buddy just got back from iraq and we had a party for him.. Many miller lites from my bro in laws kegerator. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nightnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-23-2005, 03:26 AM
2nd Gear

wow, found this threadddd. night og vodka and hopnotiq but ended badddd, got into stupid fight w. my friends and somehow jujst got all depressed and shittttt. just realizsed like life kinda sux right now and im in a really bad mood and wanted to vent. werd and gnight ta all yall.

Old 10-24-2005, 09:57 AM
1st Gear

bwaaaaaaaaaaSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....ojk inm a litle drunbk now.........time travreling at its best
thuis shuld be intersvting in the mornign

Old 11-07-2005, 04:46 AM
2nd Gear

Shiiiiit, Mann unplanned forr durnk night....damn hot asian chicks that want nuttss..lol i gotta get up for skoool tomrrow mornning. blahhhh

Gooood times yooo.

Old 11-12-2005, 05:35 AM
2nd Gear

ok..the fact that i am posting here says that my night did not go that well....

started out with some friend from work....met a girl at the bar...hit it off ok...asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner..she says yes.
so we go...nice dinner...she says lets go back to my place...we can check it out...and maybe go out to a strip club...I think, great why not.

We go to her place...she makes me wait outside...5mins...then I can come in...she has candles all over the place...this is looking good
then we sit on the couch..she says she wants to change, and she puts on a nice, low cut top that shows off some of her assets...
Then she lights a fire in her fireplace...all is going good!!!

THen she crashes on the couch...starts falling asleep...says she wants me to stay...but she is basically passing out....

So I say good night...what a waste...my friends have been calling me all night...want to hang out with me...but no...I'm
hanging with this girl, that in the end is going to pass out on the couch...what a wonderful night..should have had more to drink.
and should have hung out with my friends and blown that girl off.....

alcohol = bad judgement...

Old 11-12-2005, 05:55 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: abacab

ok..the fact that i am posting here says that my night did not go that well....

started out with some friend from work....met a girl at the bar...hit it off ok...asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner..she says yes.
so we go...nice dinner...she says lets go back to my place...we can check it out...and maybe go out to a strip club...I think, great why not.

We go to her place...she makes me wait outside...5mins...then I can come in...she has candles all over the place...this is looking good
then we sit on the couch..she says she wants to change, and she puts on a nice, low cut top that shows off some of her assets...
Then she lights a fire in her fireplace...all is going good!!!

THen she crashes on the couch...starts falling asleep...says she wants me to stay...but she is basically passing out....

So I say good night...what a waste...my friends have been calling me all night...want to hang out with me...but no...I'm
hanging with this girl, that in the end is going to pass out on the couch...what a wonderful night..should have had more to drink.
and should have hung out with my friends and blown that girl off.....

alcohol = bad judgement...
sucks to waste time like that
at least u didnt take advantage of her

Old 12-09-2005, 01:34 AM
2nd Gear

Remember this threadddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well regardless, I chose to drink and wrap chrismatas presents rather than studying for my finals tonight.... i mean, i studyied all day.......sooooooooooooooooooooooo ....... it's justified.... but now i'm BORED BORED BORED.

Someone entertain me.

Quick Reply: drunk