Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

drunk

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 06:26 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: drunk

bacholer party...stripper club...very overserved...bush is a dangerous idiot..I just hope america can survive his admisinstration.

Old 09-12-2005, 03:08 AM
1st Gear

its a little late and im sober but i just came back from CEDIA expo in indianapolis (largest audio/video home theater show in the country) and it was a blast. i got into sony's party and got wasted on their open bar, as well as had a lot of fun with all of their show models. and then last night i bumped into a couple other guys from boston and started pregamed at 7pm in their hotel room with some bacardi and cola (it gets the job done), then snuck into Runco's party and drank a lot of their beer, and then we went to a bar called tiki bob's or something, and the bartenders (for some reason they were all dressed up as cats) and all the girls there were amazing...had a bunch of drinks there with the bartenders, danced a lot, and then went next door to another bar and drank even more. i blew like 60 bucks on drinks considering most of what i drank was free. so we leave the bar around 4am completely wasted, and one of the guys i met from boston disappeared. we were stumbling around indianapolis (first time i've been there) trying to find him and end up finding him almost passed out on a bench around 5. it was crazy. soo much fun. soo many brand new products that would make you cry (brand new pair of mcintosh speakers retail ~$80,000) / more projectors over $100,000 than you can count, and plenty of free stuff given away. it was amazing.

Old 09-20-2005, 01:59 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: abacab

bush is a dangerous idiot..I just hope america can survive his admisinstration.

Love Genesis. Not too good with politics, are we?

Old 09-20-2005, 03:35 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: PJTocci

ORIGINAL: abacab

bush is a dangerous idiot..I just hope america can survive his admisinstration.

Love Genesis. Not too good with politics, are we?
Love Politics...but was on a drunk rant then...

There is a band called The Musical Box...that re-creates old Genesis shows....I saw them do The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway this year...fantastic...they use the same stage sets, set list, lighting...what a time warp!

Old 09-27-2005, 01:11 AM

i would just like to say that its a monday frikin nite and im drinking captain morgan and "doing hw"....... i love high school. oh yeah, and buuuuuump

Old 09-27-2005, 08:04 PM
1st Gear

yes, i know its only 5 oclock, but i've been drinking since 1, i just gto back from the red sxo game thet was postponed form yesternday...WOO GO SOX!

Old 09-28-2005, 12:25 AM
18T
4th Gear

i would like to say that im not drunk. i just visited the raptor thread. i dont know why i am posting here.

Old 10-02-2005, 12:42 AM
2nd Gear

i like cheese especially on mondays it is quite delicious meow meow meow meow mix! cheese cheese yayayay!

Old 10-02-2005, 02:41 PM
2nd Gear

o so last nite i was in a makeout square with 4 freshmen chicks. that was fun. then i hooked up with 1 of them later. that was fun too. so ive been with 6 chicks since going to school here since Sept. 3. not bad huh? (the 4 chicks i the square dont count) what a ***** i am, but ud do the same ******..

Old 10-03-2005, 05:26 PM
4th Gear

wow i havent added to this in awhile. im surprized this threat is still goin, hopefully ill add to it this weekend, all my buddies are coming home from school

Quick Reply: drunk