Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Drove an R8 last night!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 05:30 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Drove an R8 last night!

ORIGINAL: CLX

ORIGINAL: V850R

P.P.S The new stock Miatas have more power than that so forgive me if I'm not shocked and amazed!

yeah, dumbass, new stock miatas are also a 2.0 liter engine, don't rev to 10k, and weren't originally 113hp.

Get laid, Amze
I could crush you on this one, but i won't swing below the belt[8D]

Old 07-08-2008, 05:54 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Hahaha, 'crush me?' Go understeer off a cliff.

Old 07-08-2008, 04:28 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: V850R

P.P.S The new stock Miatas have more power than that so forgive me if I'm not shocked and amazed!

yeah, dumbass, new stock miatas are also a 2.0 liter engine, don't rev to 10k, and weren't originally 113hp.
I'm sorry, were you trying to make a point here? Because all I heard was "I've got an old Honda and the new miatas are better, but I still want people to think I have something of value to say." Dude, shut up. You're so freakin' dumb, and your comebacks are so retarded. You just varified what I said, and explained that reving to 10K is why yours is cool. Do you know how many poser civics around here rev to 10k? That's not a very good one, buddy.

Old 07-08-2008, 04:58 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, that you apparently can't read and spell, that you lose to poser civics, and that you take the interwebs so seriously. If it all means so much to you, why don't you go make like vaportrails and run away crying.

Old 07-08-2008, 05:23 PM
SoCal Crew Member

It sure is sad to see all this negativity[&o].... i think of this forum as a "home away from home" and i would like our newbies to feel the same way... talking **** to them right from the start is not a great way to help our forums grow...

it is cool that he got to vallet park the R8... it is a georgeous car and this IS the audiforums! a place where other forum members love hearing anything and everything about audi's .... so post it up! (as long as it's positive )

Old 07-08-2008, 05:40 PM
Site Moderator

Hahaha, 'crush me?' Go understeer off a cliff.
HAHA that one made me giggle a little bit.

Old 07-08-2008, 06:12 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Well, if Audi engineers hadn't had a "let's see just how far forward we can mount our engine" contest, they wouldn't plow so badly!

Seriously thought, I do want to know what all this crushing is about, but as far as growing the forum, being mean to n00bs isn't nearly as bad as having to deal with ' all f*cking day long!

Old 07-08-2008, 06:56 PM

ORIGINAL: achTTung

nice.

I'm signed up for the Audi Experience in August, I'm REALLY hoping for the chance for a go around the track in an R8, even if I'm not the one driving.
Are you going to Road america? August 7-9?

Old 07-08-2008, 07:23 PM
SoCal Crew Member

Lmao, *****-assed n00b like you? I'm so sad you're not taking me seriously. Walk around Boston for 20 minutes and you'll hear people calling everyone and everything a f*ckin' fagot for one non-homosexual reason or another. Way to board the failboat just like everyone else when it comes to American English.

Fagot.
I hope I am not the only one who noticed this but you do realize he joined three months after you.....not sure that constitutes a nOOb

Old 07-08-2008, 07:31 PM
5th Gear

Nope, Pocono on the 19th I believe (don't have my calender handy)

RA would have been soooo much cooler.

Also, I want it on the record that my TT doesn't plow.

Quick Reply: Drove an R8 last night!