Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Drove an R8 last night!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 12:49 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: Drove an R8 last night!

I love that Slice of Lime picture, and I see that it's now available in prints. I may have to pick one of those up from you pretty soon. I just rearranged my room and got a different computer desk, so I've got a little bit of wall space to work with...

Old 07-07-2008, 01:20 AM
2nd Gear

Cool man, if you want something bigger than 18x24 let me know and I can upload the original size (Havent because I dont want to lose the favs on the current one ). They have an excellent print service, I bought a 24x36 of New Years and the print came out amazing. Had it framed and mounted center stage in the master bedroom! Had afame moment when everyone at the frame place asked where I bought the photo

Old 07-07-2008, 02:12 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: CLX

Lmao, *****-assed n00b like you? I'm so sad you're not taking me seriously. Walk around Boston for 20 minutes and you'll hear people calling everyone and everything a f*ckin' fagot for one non-homosexual reason or another. Way to board the failboat just like everyone else when it comes to American English.

Fagot.
AMG, I got pwnt! I'm glad that you're a follower rather than a leader. "Oh all these Boston locale's say '******' so I must do the same thing." And I have plenty of friends in Boston and they say people are rather polite there. Maybe you're hanging out with the wrong crowd.

How old are you anyway? Did you not get spanked enough as a child and is that why you are so angsty right now?

Like someone else said, I don't think this is the w0w forums. You might also feel more at home at 4chan.org, they thrive on internet memes.

Old 07-07-2008, 02:26 AM
1st Gear

"You guys are all *********. I've driven an R8, but I didn't need to come here and be all like 'omg I drove an R8 and it was pure sex because I'll never get any on my own' Second, I've been in and R8, RS4 and GT3 doing hot laps at Lime Rock Park, which is far better than tooling around city streets in any car. Third, my red 1900lb Miata puts down 178hp (169tq) at the wheels thanks to my cams, supercharger, and tuning, so your *****-assed 12v that drives like a 1988 Lincoln Towncar can suck it. "-CLX

Maybe you don't understand. "No extra miles/no extra dings/no extra scratches upon return/the guy didn't sit and smoke a cigar in it and stink it up to hell. the car was returned in the same shape it was given. WHO GIVES A FLYING SQUIRRELL SHIZZLE!!! "-Me

I'm not talking about abusing the car. I drive down the way doesn't offer any kind of time or distance to harm the car, but a couple of sweet revs and a good push for a short distance is deffinatelly in the cards.

P.S. If you think that having more post or contributing money to the site means you know more than a "F-ing nOOb", think again. I was pushing Testarosas around a track when I was 13, and this ain't my first rodeo, cowboy.

P.P.S The new stock Miatas have more power than that so forgive me if I'm not shocked and amazed!

"You guys are all *********. I've driven an R8, but I didn't need to come here and be all like 'omg I drove an R8 and it was pure sex because I'll never get any on my own' Second, I've been in and R8, RS4 and GT3 doing hot laps at Lime Rock Park, which is far better than tooling around city streets in any car. Third, my red 1900lb Miata puts down 178hp (169tq) at the wheels thanks to my cams, supercharger, and tuning, so your *****-assed 12v that drives like a 1988 Lincoln Towncar can suck it. "-CLX

Maybe you don't understand. "No extra miles/no extra dings/no extra scratches upon return/the guy didn't sit and smoke a cigar in it and stink it up to hell. the car was returned in the same shape it was given. WHO GIVES A FLYING SQUIRRELL SHIZZLE!!! "-Me

I'm not talking about abusing the car. I drive down the way doesn't offer any kind of time or distance to harm the car, but a couple of sweet revs and a good push for a short distance is deffinatelly in the cards.

P.S. If you think that having more post or contributing money to the site means you know more than a "F-ing nOOb", think again. I was pushing Testarosas around a track when I was 13, and this ain't my first rodeo, cowboy.

P.P.S The new stock Miatas have more power than that so forgive me if I'm not shocked and amazed!

Old 07-07-2008, 02:39 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: Woodhead2k

Cool man, if you want something bigger than 18x24 let me know and I can upload the original size (Havent because I dont want to lose the favs on the current one ). They have an excellent print service, I bought a 24x36 of New Years and the print came out amazing. Had it framed and mounted center stage in the master bedroom! Had afame moment when everyone at the frame place asked where I bought the photo
Haha, that's awesome. Maybe you need some business cards for times like that.

I probably won't get a huge one, but if I decide I want one then I'll let you know.

Old 07-07-2008, 12:10 PM

this thread is redic. i dont even know where to start.
1. Thats cool that you got to drive an R8. Im glad people read too much into putting "quotes" "around" what you say.
2. CLX - youre additions to this thread are overly negative. And just cause the metropolitan boston area uses ****** doesnt mean its right. A ****** is just a bundle of sticks right? Yes, it is, but the derrogatory term came from the middle ages, when they used these "harmless bundles of sticks" to f*ckin burn gay people. I dont care if you like c*ck or not, NO ONE deserves to be threatened to burn. Thats F'd up.
3. I know im a hypocrite for typing this post. But seriously, the kid drove an R8, he wanted to share. Way to **** on the party.
4. Miatas are cool in their own right. I used to have a slow, old, ford explorer that i LOVED to death. Im not saying its the ****, but i still loved it.

Old 07-07-2008, 12:26 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: noboost12banger

They're a bunch of f*cking noobs, and that's why they think that valet parking an R8 is the greatest experience ever.

Seriously, he drives a stock 12v.
I drive a stock 12v because I just bought it 4 weeks ago....

and i never said that parking an R8 was the best experience ever, i only wrote about it because this is an audi forum and I thought you guys would be interested, i've driven bugatti veyrons, and any other car you can think of, but i dont write about it on here. I

Its really not a big deal, half these people get rid of these cars within a year anyway and buy the next big thing...

Lmao, *****-assed n00b like you? I'm so sad you're not taking me seriously. Walk around Boston for 20 minutes and you'll hear people calling everyone and everything a f*ckin' fagot for one non-homosexual reason or another. Way to board the failboat just like everyone else when it comes to American English.

Fagot.
and as for that comment, this isn't the World of Warcraft forum dude

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

CLX you're the biggest geek ever dude. Stop man, just stop.

Old 07-07-2008, 12:31 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: V850R

yeah, dumbass, new stock miatas are also a 2.0 liter engine, don't rev to 10k, and weren't originally 113hp.

Get laid, Amze

Old 07-07-2008, 01:25 PM
1st Gear

i can't believe you ban people on this site for making a convoluted "racist comment" yet a direct derogatory comment doesn't get him banned. Favorites are played so much around here, I'm done with this place

Old 07-07-2008, 07:34 PM
1st Gear

Let me summarize this thread.

noboost12banger = guy who drove a sweet car
CLX = Idiot

you can stop reading now.

Quick Reply: Drove an R8 last night!