Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

drive thru car wash...NEVER AGAIN!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja
Default RE: drive thru car wash...NEVER AGAIN!

ORIGINAL: evl6096

i guess yinz missed this convo where everyone discovered what indeed is between my legs.
ahem:
ORIGINAL: evl6096
and damn, for my own self integrity, let me just throw this out there...my pic in my profile is from my cell phone.
i , personally, think im slightly more than almost semi sort of kind of cute.
someone said i was almost sort of kind of cute.........*shrugs* cant please em all i guess.
but damn, everyone always thinks im a dude at first. maybe i should make a sig with my name in it or something. i duno. come to think of it. i dont even have any pics of my audi yet! i'll git on it!
Youll have to defenitely get some pics of your car -
and just to be sure we dont soon forget - some pics of u & the car together.. [:-]

Old 04-13-2006, 01:40 AM
2nd Gear

So................................................ ..... How do you feel about dating younger guys?

Old 04-13-2006, 01:24 PM
1st Gear

lol ^^

at any rate, the guy from the car wash called me up last nite and said that the man who was at the car wash when i was there also works at a body shop "every once in a while" and is "pretty handy with cars" and that he'll install all my stuff for me.

wtf i dont want this crack head doin anything to my car. am i allowed to say NO i want a check?

Old 04-13-2006, 01:29 PM
2nd Gear

Absolutely say NO. Having this guy....who sometimes works at a body shop....(wink wink)...is just going further down the rabbit hole.

Say no thank you...and get the cash.

Old 04-13-2006, 01:34 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

Agreed ^
thats just his way of trying to weasel outta paying out of pocket...

Once u do that - who knows how long or what kind of work that guy does..

Make it clear & be firm that you want a check payable to "your dads Garage name"
or made out to you. He obviously knows their at fault bec. he's attempting to resolve the issue.

Old 04-13-2006, 01:59 PM
1st Gear

well he definatlely knows its his fault. but i think he thinks im some sorta push over and that i know jack dittily about cars

although he must not be the brightest bulb in the bunch because it says right on the estimate that its my dad's shop. my name is RIGHT above his name lol. dumbass.

its not like we put down 4 hours of labor. the labor is like 40 bucks! what a cheap ***!

So it IS ok for me to say no? if he doesnt agree, i have the right to have a lawyer git involved, right? what about the police? or even the BBB.

maybe he just doesnt want to report it to his insurance, but i dont see why?

Old 04-13-2006, 02:13 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

prolly doesnt want his insurance rate to go up..
But - yeah I'd explain to him you really just want to take it to a reputable place &
thats the only way you wont report it to your insurance, is if he cuts u a check...

Old 04-13-2006, 07:29 PM

take it to a dealership for an estimate, that way it'll be more expensive. Then take the money and buy those side skirts and a new bumper... problem solved. Don't settle for them to fix it, get the money, otherwise get a lawyer involved. Damn girl, don't you have a bf to take care of this stuff for u?

Old 04-13-2006, 07:37 PM
1st Gear

wow that is a terrable story, I was always against going to those car washes because i dont like **** like that. Your story just gave me more of a reason not to go there. Sorry to hear bout that.

Old 04-13-2006, 08:51 PM
1st Gear

all because i had a "free wash" coupon

like the title says...never again!!!

i really juz want a damn check so i can git my kit!

Quick Reply: drive thru car wash...NEVER AGAIN!