Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Down with the bearcats!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 01:12 PM
3rd Gear
Default Down with the bearcats!

OOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSSSSSSS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Big home game against Cincinnati today, it is going to be awesome. Mctavish, you going?

Old 09-20-2009, 01:12 AM
5th Gear

wow i thought you meant Binghamton University Bearcats. i was gonna start an e-fight with you lol.

Old 09-20-2009, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by ssbaudi
Mctavish, you going?
I went. I saw. I Cried.

I was so stoked headed down there, picked up a ton of Kona Brewing Wailua Wheat for a bbq/pong party at my old townhouse neighborhood, Ate alot, Ponged alot, and left in the worst mood ever, haha

Canfield.... wow, Boy needs to learn to get rid of the ball sooner, its like his own lil worry rock, afraid to let it go. Guy pissed me off so bad yesterday.

Old 09-20-2009, 02:54 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by mctavish11
I went. I saw. I Cried.

I was so stoked headed down there, picked up a ton of Kona Brewing Wailua Wheat for a bbq/pong party at my old townhouse neighborhood, Ate alot, Ponged alot, and left in the worst mood ever, haha

Canfield.... wow, Boy needs to learn to get rid of the ball sooner, its like his own lil worry rock, afraid to let it go. Guy pissed me off so bad yesterday.
Yeah, he just needs to make his reads quicker. That, and he needs to lock onto receivers other than james or quizz. Unfortunately I don't think moevao would have done any better, he makes plenty of bad decisions too. Bummer game.

Old 09-20-2009, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by ssbaudi
Yeah, he just needs to make his reads quicker. That, and he needs to lock onto receivers other than james or quizz. Unfortunately I don't think moevao would have done any better, he makes plenty of bad decisions too. Bummer game.
Eh.. I think Moevao understands the fact that we have more depth in receivers, other than James and Quiz, Shane Morales and Stroughter for example from last year.