Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Does Anyone Else Have A Problem With Asian Female Drivers?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 03:34 PM
1st Gear

there should be a law that women cant drive with cellphones... that really scares the **** out of me!

Old 11-11-2008, 03:41 PM
4th Gear

well i may have a bias considering an asian girl nailed me 3 days after i got my car after pulling an illegal U from the right hand turn only lane attempting to U it across 4 lanes at a light with no median... too bad i was in the go straight lane immediately to the left of her honda.. tt lives on, honda = well, dead.

Old 11-11-2008, 03:43 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by bgrist
there should be a law that women cant drive with cellphones... that really scares the **** out of me!
Mmm disagree... at least around here, men on their phones are ridiculous.. first they'll have a signal on for miles, or cut you off or something. so as soon as you honk or return the favor they have the right to be tough guys and flip you off n ****? hate those guys... kinda wanna get some dude pissed at me on his phone, and have him ride my ***, and when i see that he pays more attention to his phone for that one second, nail the brakes, have him nail me, and then get an s4 or evo

Old 11-11-2008, 04:03 PM
4th Gear

oh, final thought lol, my 16 year old asian step sister has now failed her road test 7 times

Old 11-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

other than that Danica chick, i'm the best female driver in the world.

Old 11-11-2008, 04:38 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by theTTkid
Mmm disagree... at least around here, men on their phones are ridiculous.. first they'll have a signal on for miles, or cut you off or something. so as soon as you honk or return the favor they have the right to be tough guys and flip you off n ****? hate those guys... kinda wanna get some dude pissed at me on his phone, and have him ride my ***, and when i see that he pays more attention to his phone for that one second, nail the brakes, have him nail me, and then get an s4 or evo

hah i know what you mean...dc area is filled with toolbags like that, i still think women with cell phones are worse, im talking out of my *** here but i think i remember some kind of scientific study that said women aren't as good as men at multitasking but i dno in the end; cell phones + car = not good things

Old 11-11-2008, 05:06 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
other than that Danica chick, i'm the best female driver in the world.
what about ghettowhiteboy?

and yes, no offense to women here, but ladies on phones while driving ugh... talk about getting side tracked, literally

Old 11-11-2008, 06:10 PM
4th Gear

Actually, I've read in several places that women are better at multi-tasking than men. That said, I've always assumed that those results are affected by my own observation that men are more likely to give their full attention to the task at hand.

My old boss used to say that Asian women in minivans scared him more than anything else on Earth. I find that to be a reasonable fear! In general, I just assume that everyone else around me has no clue how to properly handle their car or interact with traffic, let alone any clue about right-of-way or other triffles of that sort.

Old 11-11-2008, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by theTTkid
what about ghettowhiteboy?

and yes, no offense to women here, but ladies on phones while driving ugh... talk about getting side tracked, literally
Your starting in now too.......remeber that time you outran the cop and almost pissed yourself.....um kay ya......LOL

Old 11-11-2008, 11:45 PM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by bgrist
hah i know what you mean...dc area is filled with toolbags like that, i still think women with cell phones are worse, im talking out of my *** here but i think i remember some kind of scientific study that said women aren't as good as men at multitasking but i dno in the end; cell phones + car = not good things
I think you got that backwards my friend. The study said women were better at multitasking than men.

Quick Reply: Does Anyone Else Have A Problem With Asian Female Drivers?