Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Do you think I should take out a loan to invest in my business?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2022, 06:52 AM
1st Gear
Default Do you think I should take out a loan to invest in my business?

Do you think I should take out a loan to invest in my business?
Have you ever taken out a loan?
What is your advice in such a situation?

Old 09-07-2022, 08:22 PM
1st Gear

A long time ago I had to take out a loan to support my own business.
At that time I was almost at the bottom and my business would have gone bankrupt, I decided to take a risk and take a loan, I was very careful to be able to flush my own business and not stay in debt.
My best friend gave me a link to the site https://askpaydayloanss.com/news/get...no-matter-what where I took a loan for my business, how it helped me out at the time you can not imagine.
You can easily take a loan for absolutely everything you want, the main thing is to be sure of their strength and that you will be able to pay it back.

Old 09-08-2022, 10:07 AM
1st Gear

Thank you very much for your advice, I will definitely take it into account, I have not taken a loan before, so I needed advice.

Old 09-08-2022, 10:49 AM
1st Gear

It's no problem at all if I can help you in any way.

Old 09-20-2022, 01:19 PM
1st Gear

There are many factors that contribute to entrepreneurial success. The greatest number of difficulties are experienced by those who have just stepped on the path of creating and developing their business. The first step for most people is the most insurmountable obstacle.

Old 09-20-2022, 01:24 PM
1st Gear

All of us want to succeed, but many of us need those who, by their experience and example, can infect us with the desire to reach the same heights. Sometimes when we give up, when it seems that nothing will work and all is lost, when patience and determination run out, it is enough to look at those who were in the same situation, but did not give up and still managed to realize their dreams and find their place in life. For me Oskar Hartmann is such an example, I often watch his speeches at conferences https://techcrunch.com/2010/11/15/te...eakers-so-far/ , follow his channel on YouTube. Analyzing mistakes is the key to success.