Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Do you ever...................

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 02:24 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: Do you ever...................

I get ticked at the people that are on the highwayand can't hold a steady speed because they are too bust talking on their freakin' phones.

Old 08-22-2007, 02:26 PM
4th Gear

I often want to slam into cars that wont let me over even after many advances and signals.

Old 08-22-2007, 02:30 PM
1st Gear

I like the mirror idea!!

How do you know when it gleams back at them though?

Old 08-22-2007, 02:39 PM
3rd Gear

I LOVE doing this to asshat drivers that drive SUV's and ride a$$.

Old 08-22-2007, 02:48 PM
4th Gear

yeah, they did the same thing to me, quite frankly i dont care, i just to make sure there are other people on the road and im not doing something illegal and then just slam on the brakes, viola, new car.

Old 08-22-2007, 03:28 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: robertmrome

I like the mirror idea!!

How do you know when it gleams back at them though?
Their reaction usually gives it away. Basicaly what I do is press the button to left untill I cant see the light no more. Then at that point the ball is in your court. You can see them move from one side of the lane to the other, fall back & ride you. All the same stuff you were just doing because they were being a ***** and intentionally putting their light in your face.

Old 08-23-2007, 04:40 AM
2nd Gear

Haha, I do the same thing with the mirror! It's usually big trucks like that, Dodge Rams are the worst! The other thing I'll do sometimes when the window is down is stick my hand a lttle out the window and gingerly present them my middle digit right in front of the mirror. Use caution though, this has pissed a few people off and you never know who's got a gd gun.

Also, why is it that when you get pulled over at night they always shine that spotlight right in the side mirror? Wouldn't it be more advantagous to shine it into the car so they can see what you're doing?

Old 08-23-2007, 07:31 AM
1st Gear

I just drive touching the brake pedal just enought to turn on the brake lights onbut not enough to actually slow me down and drive like that for a while.

Old 08-23-2007, 09:31 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: BAMF

Haha, I do the same thing with the mirror! It's usually big trucks like that, Dodge Rams are the worst! The other thing I'll do sometimes when the window is down is stick my hand a lttle out the window and gingerly present them my middle digit right in front of the mirror. Use caution though, this has pissed a few people off and you never know who's got a gd gun.

Also, why is it that when you get pulled over at night they always shine that spotlight right in the side mirror? Wouldn't it be more advantagous to shine it into the car so they can see what you're doing?
That's to disorient the driver in case they want to drive off or pull something shady.

Old 08-23-2007, 10:13 AM

Just spend the $15 and buy a 1M candlewatt power hand held light that plugs into the cig lighter. One flash of that back at him and he won't be seeing straight for the next 15 minutes.

Cheers!