Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
71.05%
No
28.95%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Do u like to work?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 03:55 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Do u like to work?

I'm a health and fitness professional (personal trainer). The environment's great and the pay's great too. I've had jobs in the past that have sucked a$$ too (grocery for 7 years). But with all the hot girls in the gym 24/7, not to mention I train on a regular basis, I'll let you guys guess what my answer is!

Old 01-09-2006, 04:49 AM
3rd Gear

i have work tomorrow and I cant sleep [:@] yeah I like to work. it keeps me busy. I have two jobs and I like them both. at least they keep my life in order.

Old 01-09-2006, 07:46 PM
5th Gear

As a TIG welder, and general B*tch for all the welding departments at my company, I don't really like my job. What I'm SUPPOSED to be doing is Laser welding, and thats just friggen awesome. I built aircraft fuel controls for commercial/military applications.

Old 01-09-2006, 07:53 PM

I love my job.. and its not that stressfull. Im one of 2 Network Adminstrators for a publishing company. Right now im on Consulting basis.

I work 40/hrs a week.

I make 30$/hr.

When the paycheck comes , and realizing I am buying a house soon... it makes it all worthwhile

Old 01-09-2006, 08:44 PM
3rd Gear

I like my job about as much as I can. What makes me enjoy work the most is the fact that I have a job when so many people these days are struggling to find work. I'm thankful every day that I have a job.

Old 01-09-2006, 08:49 PM
1st Gear

i am at work now and it sucks i only make $10/hr but i am going to college right now so this is only a part time job. i hope going to college will bring me a future.

Old 01-09-2006, 09:28 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: cary12

I like my job about as much as I can. What makes me enjoy work the most is the fact that I have a job when so many people these days are struggling to find work. I'm thankful every day that I have a job.
u make it sound like we are in the great depression, lol

Old 01-09-2006, 09:29 PM
2nd Gear

I own my own business which kicks *** if you can make it work. We deliver food and do catering/marketing for about 27 different restaurants at the moment. Been at it for a little over 2 years now and there's no way I'm ever going back. I usually work around 4 days a week now (worked 7 for the first year) and hopefully in 4 years when I turn 30 I ain't gonna be working at all and just collecting.

Old 01-09-2006, 09:35 PM
2nd Gear

Well, a little change of plans. My boss has literally insane. She's driving me crazy too. I told her a week ago I was taking Sat. off, and then I told her Thursday again that I was taking Sat. off. She told me she doesn't need my Friday. Sunday is my day off. Now last night my brother comes home from work (we work together) and tells me that my boss is pissed because I've been missing too much work without telling her. WTF?! There's no way I can possibly argue with her either because she can always 'call on her friends from the other side' to corroborate as witnesses. By other side, I mean she thinks she is talking to dead friends that 'watch over' her. I saw her do it to another employee before, and I know that she'll do the same thing to me. She also 'tests' health products by asking her 'friends on the other side' if they are good for the person she is selling it too. Its funny how the 'ghosts' always seem to agree with her.

I can't decide if I want to tell her tonight that I'm quitting in a week and a half and have her hold it against me until then, or just settle the argument and then quit on the spot. I know I can get a job at the mall, get more hours, but have a 35cent pay cut. Right now it seems way more worth it to work a regular job and get paid a little bit less than to work a crazy job where my boss is literally crazy and get paid an insignifigant amount less.

Old 01-09-2006, 09:37 PM
2nd Gear

Your boss sees dead people? That's ******* hilarious...

Quick Reply: Do u like to work?