Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Dj Enferno

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 10:43 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Dj Enferno

heehh

Ill let you know

Old 12-09-2007, 08:56 PM
1st Gear

Yeah Tyas is a nice remixer, but he's fairly new on the scene, what do you think about Armin taking the #1 spot. I personally think he deserved it, I've been a PVD fan for a long time now, but the latest album has some great tracks, and some not so great, Also I really don't like how much he had going on with the In Between album tour, the singing, the drums, the keyboards, and some other guy doing...well im not sure what he was doing. It was just too much. Have you seen one of the In between tour shows?

Old 12-09-2007, 09:11 PM
5th Gear

I really liked it!! The piano definitely sounds good in there.

Old 12-09-2007, 09:17 PM
4th Gear

for all you Sean Tyas Fans
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/s...rumid=6&s=

Old 12-09-2007, 09:19 PM
4th Gear

Pvd is way different than the early days...hell I remember when he was still mixing vinly
Here is a video of him that I captured
Paul van Dyk @ Congress 11-21-2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99jAQyTHu_8

ORIGINAL: avantgradeA6

Yeah Tyas is a nice remixer, but he's fairly new on the scene, what do you think about Armin taking the #1 spot. I personally think he deserved it, I've been a PVD fan for a long time now, but the latest album has some great tracks, and some not so great, Also I really don't like how much he had going on with the In Between album tour, the singing, the drums, the keyboards, and some other guy doing...well im not sure what he was doing. It was just too much. Have you seen one of the In between tour shows?

Old 12-09-2007, 09:32 PM
1st Gear

Very nice, and clear too! I've seen every PVD central park show since it started like 4-5 years ago, my favorit was the summer before last when he only had a drummer and it was POD vol.2 tour, but last summer like i said was just too much. How is the electronic scene in Chicago, pretty strong right? I saw a DJ that I was told is a resident in Chicago, James Lauer I think it was, I think it was at Cielo in NYC. By the way its great to find someone on the forums to talk about electronic music with.

Old 12-09-2007, 09:37 PM
4th Gear

Yeah Lauer is good man! The scene is very very strong we see huge Djs on a regular basis

Carl ***,PVD,Tiesto,Mauro Picotto (was here last night),Steve Lawler,Above and Beyond,Armin van Buuren,Sasha,John Digweed,Eric Pryd,Benny Benassi,Blank and Jones

They were all here within past 6-months

Old 12-09-2007, 09:53 PM
1st Gear

Thats great! When I saw Lauer he played this remix of Dave Spoons At night (dave dresden remix) with a bill hicks skit mixed in, is that a great track or what? I am yet to see a show up in Chicago, but I would haven't been there since i was like 10. But I do love being so close to NYC, I actually saw Oakenfold on thanksgiving at pacha, it was better than i though it would be, since he has been so pop styled these past years. Do you get out to NY much?

Old 12-09-2007, 10:36 PM
4th Gear

Never been to NYC i def wanna check it out tho!

Old 12-09-2007, 11:20 PM
1st Gear

Really! Well if I could make a suggestion I would recommend the PVD central park show in august, very cool. And for clubs my favorit is definitely pacha, and cielo is good too, and there are a bunch great little places in soho and the village that play electronic