Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Did Audi Make Vehicles For the Nazi's? Answer : Yes!

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 03:22 AM
1st Gear
Default Did Audi Make Vehicles For the ****'s? Answer : Yes!

Back in World War II.. Audi Was Not Called Audi.. It was called the Horch/ Auto Union.... And if one reads about the SDKFZ 222 Armored Car they will see that it was powered by a 81 hp Horch/ Auto Union V8 Engine... Which in fact was Audi's Company name back in world war II..
Here is a photo of the SDKFZ 222

Another Vehicle Was Used in World War II by the ****'s as well... It was known as the Kraftfahzeuf (KFZ 11) or the horch type 80... The Military used it as a light transport vehicle which was used early in the German Conquests of Poland...
KFZ 11 Shown Here

Old 06-27-2006, 03:29 AM
Administrator
Default RE: Did Audi Make Vehicles For the ****'s? Answer : Yes!

yea audi was gcreated from the mergin of 4 companys 2 of them are Horch and Auto untion i dont know the other two but thats why its the 4 rings becase the 4 companys linking together

and did u know hitler like VW

and is there a paint to this thread

Old 06-29-2006, 05:40 PM
Senior Administrator

Did you know America was build, fundamentally, on teh backs of endentured servants, and, later, through teh use of Slave labor? Where's my 40 acres & my frikkin Mule?

Old 06-29-2006, 06:23 PM
2nd Gear

Interesting fact, I didn't know that. Good OT post IMO.

Old 06-29-2006, 07:56 PM
Senior Administrator

His fact, or mine?

Old 06-29-2006, 08:23 PM
4th Gear

Let's not forget Volkswagon and Mercedes. I don't know much about BMW history. Porsche was all post-war, but he did work for Volkswagon. But does any of that matter? The entire German nation was at war with the world. Mistubishi made some of the planes that bombed Pearl Harbor. Should I go beat up a random ricer over it?

Hmmmmm, actually that's not such a bad idea.

Old 06-29-2006, 10:16 PM
2nd Gear

Grey I's fact...

Old 06-29-2006, 11:46 PM
1st Gear

BMW, Bavarian Motor Works made aircraft engines for WWI and later Hitler’s Luftwaffe. Ergo their still existing Roundel “Blau Mit Weiss” (blue with white, to signify sky and clouds) Until 1941 they also made those great sidecar bikes we saw the Wermacht cruising around in..

ORIGINAL: pturbo

Let's not forget Volkswagon and Mercedes. I don't know much about BMW history. Porsche was all post-war, but he did work for Volkswagon. But does any of that matter? The entire German nation was at war with the world. Mistubishi made some of the planes that bombed Pearl Harbor. Should I go beat up a random ricer over it?

Hmmmmm, actually that's not such a bad idea.

Old 06-30-2006, 08:13 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Did you know America was build, fundamentally, on teh backs of endentured servants, and, later, through teh use of Slave labor? Where's my 40 acres & my frikkin Mule?
Everyone seems to think that after slavery there was no more suffering in America. What about the massive numbers of European servants who came to this country because of starvation/disease/poverty only to be treated like **** here? Families worked 6 days a week doing 12+ hours in horrible and unsafe conditions(if they were lucky to find a job). And when the father of the household got injured and couldn't work the children had to start winning the bread nomatter how young they were or else the family starved(that is if the children werent abandoned to fend for themselves). If thats not slavery I don't know what is.

Old 06-30-2006, 02:22 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: KiloByte

Everyone seems to think that after slavery there was no more suffering in America. What about the massive numbers of European servants who came to this country because of starvation/disease/poverty only to be treated like **** here? Families worked 6 days a week doing 12+ hours in horrible and unsafe conditions(if they were lucky to find a job). And when the father of the household got injured and couldn't work the children had to start winning the bread nomatter how young they were or else the family starved(that is if the children werent abandoned to fend for themselves). If thats not slavery I don't know what is.
Hey, Kilo, not tryn to be funny but, I was tryN to be funny in my first post. Given the facts you've shared with us, no, you don't know what slavery is.

~came to this country...
"Came," not brought. Their voyage was voluntary. And, they came as passengers, not CARGO.

~Families worked 6 days a week...
Only six, huh? They had it easy, I'd say. They got a day off.

~if they were lucky to find a job...
A "paying" job. Which they had teh freedom to go out and look for, from a home or apartment (regardles of how slum-like itmay have been) that they had at least a modium of choice in obtaining, I'd bet. Not the LEAST of which was, again, their CHOICE to come to America in the first place.

~And when the father of the household got injured and couldn't work ...
Generally, as "property," not "people," slaves who were injured and couldn't work, or otherwise contribute to the welfare/wellbeing of their OWNERS were shot, hanged, or otherwise discarded, if they couldn't be SOLD to recoup some of the intrinsic value they held as "property."

~the children had to start winning the bread nomatter how young they were or else the family starved...
As soon as they were old enough to walk, and carry, and pull, or cook, or clean, or whatever else was needed, CHILDREN wer PUT to work, right beside their Fathers, and Mothers, and Sisters, and Brothers, ALL of whom were AREADY being USED as PROPERTY to the betterment of their OWNERS.

~that is if the children werent abandoned to fend for themselves...
Slave children we often TAKEN from their families shortly after being weened from their Mothers teat, and sold or abandoned when their OWNERS' needed cash, or were otherwise unable to support anothe Slave mouth to feed.

What about the massive numbers of European servants who came to this country because of starvation/disease/poverty only to be treated like **** here?
I'd be willing to bet that YOU get to walk into a store or resturuant ANYWHERE in America without causing a scene, don't you? I'm 40-something-FV<&ing years old and, YES, there are STILL entire REGIONS of this, MY COUNTRY of birth, where heads turn and conversations STOP simply because I had the temerity to enter a particular establishment. And, truthfully, it AIN'T because I so damned GOOD looking... Treated like ****?!?!? Ever been the subject of a felony stop JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE DRIVING A BIG, FLASHY Audi A8, in an economically depressed section of your Nations capital? Do you even KNOW what a FELONY STOP IS? Treated like ****?!?!? Do you HAVE to come in ealier, and stay later, than all those of more amelorated ethnicities, not to get ahead, but simply to stay employed? Treated like ****?!?!? Were your ancestors driven from the land they've LIVED ON FOR CENTURIES, as half of mine were, simply because those who "discovered" (and, honestly, how do you "discover" a place that already has people living on it?) it considered you way of living within the means of the natural world around you to be SAVAGES?

Again, Kilo, I'm not tryN to be funny, buy, NO, you DON'T know what Slavery REALLY is, apparently... Your analogy doesn't even come CLOSE to comparing. Apples and Oranges might both come from a tree, and be characterzed as fruit, but, they aren't the same, now are they? You are comparing Apples to Oranges and THAT particular sponge is too holey to hold even a drop of water. I could drive a truck through the gaps in your knowledge, and I haven't been in a school that offers that kind of knowledgs since the late 80's. You've got a LOT of catch-up reading to do, my frined.

Quick Reply: Did Audi Make Vehicles For the Nazi's? Answer : Yes!