Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

depression...

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 01:50 AM
Site Moderator

No one questioned you on wether or not physics, calc and engineering was a challenge for you. We get it. Go find yourself a worthy challenge.

Old 09-07-2008, 01:51 AM
3rd Gear

what about this? does this motivate you?

Old 09-07-2008, 01:53 AM
6th Gear

Originally Posted by ssbaudi
what about this? does this motivate you?

if I have a movie for everything I think you have a picture.

as for the OP, I think something physical is what is going to need to challenge you. How about a marathon

Old 09-07-2008, 01:55 AM

^ Quite possibly the sexiest woman alive *gag* No wiener, no Adams apple, scary and disturbing, yet i cant stop looking

Old 09-07-2008, 02:11 AM
4th Gear

im glad i wasnt high when i saw that pic... woulda flipped lol

Old 09-07-2008, 02:36 AM
1st Gear

Thats why youre having problems, all those crooked cigarrettes.

Old 09-07-2008, 03:04 AM
SoCal Crew Member

Focus on that man. The things you're going through are terrible, but you need to focus on the positive aspects of your life. The music you listen to is going to make a HUGE difference on your perspective too. Stay away from that emo ****. Don't go down that spiral. Seriously.

You're a smart guy with a lot to work with. Use that ingenuity. Forget about what has happened with your family and move forward with what you do best. Focus on the positive aspects of your life man.

Old 09-07-2008, 03:08 AM
SoCal Crew Member

Originally Posted by SAudi
i know internet friends arent the best friends
bullshit. we (for the most part) are the least judgmental of you. if you feel like you have no one else to talk to, we're always here man. for serious.

edit:
after reading through this whole thread, I now realize that there are many people that have backed you up the way I have. I'm that impatient guy that hops to the end of the thread. sorry for being that guy.

Last edited by love the booB5; 09-07-2008 at 03:39 AM.
Old 09-07-2008, 01:51 PM
5th Gear

you also like to start your posts with 'bullshit.' but i find that amusing.

And I understand what he means about sciences not being challenging. I have ZERO study skills. Dunno how, never had to.

HS and college were boring, I couldn't get involved in much that was stimulating. A physical challenge isn't necessarily the answer.

The car stuff... thats where the interests are. You may not have the money to mod RIGHT NOW. But that doesn't mean you can't design some pretty sick stuff that you can apply when you do have the money.

Go buy a couple of turbo books. Design a big turbo system for your car with the mindset of optimum efficiency. Almost everybody builds their turbo systems around what others have built, or what they were told would work. Do the research, find out for yourself, theres always options out there that people haven't really dealt with because its not tried and true. Good opportunity to be that guy who tries it, and proves it to be true.

Old 09-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Site Moderator

Cut down on the weed. Too much of that will certainly bring you down and inhibit the part of your brain that is responsible for your sense of personal reward and satisfaction. For real.

Quick Reply: depression...