Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

decided to get coffee

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 04:33 PM
1st Gear
Default decided to get coffee

so i decided to get coffee this morning on my way to work. I am pulling out of the donout place (less than 2 from my work) and grandma buns plows into the side of my a4! this bitch was as old as dirt. Now my car was totaled and i am late to work ( i walk the rest of the way to work) I get to work and i am fired for being late. That is what we call "a shitty day"

Old 09-05-2006, 04:35 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: decided to get coffee

damn that blows

i always said old people should be given annual driving exams, cuz they are bombs ready to explode
their vision usually deteriorates, the reflexes slow down, and we end up paying for it

Old 09-05-2006, 04:37 PM
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: blkapra4

so i decided to get coffee this morning on my way to work. I am pulling out of the donout place (less than 2 from my work) and grandma buns plows into the side of my a4! this bitch was as old as dirt. Now my car was totaled and i am late to work ( i walk the rest of the way to work) I get to work and i am fired for being late. That is what we call "a shitty day"
sorry man. where the hell do you work????? they should not of fired you thats bull ****

Old 09-05-2006, 04:40 PM
5th Gear

you can like sue your work for that thats discrimination cuz its not like you could help the situation you were in

Old 09-05-2006, 04:40 PM
1st Gear

they gave me a lot of time off but i used it all in the begining of the year.

Old 09-05-2006, 04:43 PM
3rd Gear

where were you employed? did you call the cops on Grandma? did she have insurance?

you should've broken her hip.

Old 09-05-2006, 04:44 PM
3rd Gear

are you going to part out you performance parts? year? engine?

Old 09-05-2006, 05:31 PM
Site Moderator

Sorry to hear that.. Good luck on a new job and car... I would have slapped a granny!

Old 09-05-2006, 06:27 PM
3rd Gear

thats some bs.. cant bleave they fired you like that.. and sorry to hear about the car.. no good..

Old 09-05-2006, 06:47 PM
5th Gear

ya dude that is one sh!tty day. thats why i dont drink coffee. But ya ur work can't fire you for that and you could fight it, assuming you even want the job back. And i definitely agree with apercele. starting at like 65 all old people should have to take a driving examination every year because i share some of your pain blkapr. When i was living in Boca some old lady in an Audi hit my Cougar and totalled it. Im somewhat thankful tho because my insurance company gave me 2500 more than what i paid initially for the car which allowed me to buy my audi. But from there it goes downhill. I just recently moved to tallahassee from Boca to attend FSU and the second day im here ANOTHER old lady plows into the back of me and sends me into the car in front of me . 6 grand in damage but luckily not totalled and extremely lucky that it didn't mess up the s4 front or rear bumper, jus the trunk and hood (gota love the audi 2 body system). and some good things did come out of it cuz i got a new radiator among other parts and the front got repainted and it had a bunch of chips from highway driving. but im carless right now and it sux so bad. but 2 or 3 more days and i get her back . O and i just have to highly recommend my insurance company right now. Liberty Mutual is the best! My whole family has it and everytime something goes wrong they always give way more than they should and it really helps.

EDIT: Found a pic of the front damage to my car

Quick Reply: decided to get coffee