Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Dealerships, they all suck

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 05:45 PM
3rd Gear
Default Dealerships, they all suck

been trying to find a car for my GF, she likes the new Nissan Versa (its like a miniture Marano) at any rate three different Nissan dealers have lied to me out right on the phone and in person just to get me in the ******* store its crazy, this last place i basically told the guy on the phone becasue NissanUSA said they had a black on in stock, and thats what she wants. well talk to the guy on the phone explained to him that i didnt want to wast my time or my gf time becasue two other dealers already lied to me on the phone. I said he would persoaly check to see if the car was on the lot.. well he said it was there and he would have it out front when we got there.. so just for ***** becasue this dealer is right by my gym (mind you I went there in a wife beater and gym shorts lol) couldnt find the dam car on the lot (my girl lives an hour away, didnt want her to drive all that way for nothing) went inside and another sales man trys to run me some bs that they traded the car for another color last week, and the invoice was still in the file, I was like that funny, the sales rep on the phone said he looked for it on the lot. so by that time i was pissed, i started yelling a bit and telling him why i was so mad (the fact that they will lie and deseave to get you in the dealer) and he was just moking me, so i walked out all pissed off, and on my way out of this brand new dealership i honked then nastiest biggest loogy i could right in the middle of the walk way in the entrance.. the guy came running after me and said " hey ******** you left something behind" I walked back a bit, this guy now put the door inbetween him and me i was about 20 feet away looked at him and said, that was for you, matter afact, why dont you clean that mess up, its problby in your job description along with being a scumbag.. got I hate dealerships.. needless to say she is not going to be buying a nissan

Old 08-02-2006, 05:58 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Dealerships, they all suck

nissan sales are the WORST EVER!!!

Old 08-02-2006, 05:59 PM

that's part of the sales training mate they have to get you there I know it sucks but if your a salesman you will do anything for the sale

Old 08-02-2006, 06:19 PM
3rd Gear

I am a salesman, but its just not right to all out lie to get people in the store, not all sales people do this, its more so sean in car dealerships and its not right, im never going to buy from some *** whole who lies to me fu#k that.. esspecially when i tell the guy over the phone i dont want to be jearked around, and ask him to just check to make sure the car is there, that is wrong.. and at any rate they cant even order this car, its an 07 and the dealers are just getting what nissan ships them for the next few months.. at any rate, we are going to get a subaru 2.5 rs instead.. **** nissan

Old 08-02-2006, 06:22 PM
4th Gear

Same **** happened to me and the stepmom. She was looking for a green Jaguar so I called this dealership and they said "yea we have one in that color, its on the lot". Later we go down there and only to be told "well, I'm sorry but that car was sold four days ago...why don't you take a look around, see anything else you like?" I was so pissed.

Old 08-02-2006, 06:38 PM

wow , nice comeback though johnny . you went there in the beater and gym shorts lol , they were like , f**CK why did we lie to this nut? LOL

screw them a-holes

Old 08-02-2006, 11:10 PM
3rd Gear

yea dude i was all types of pissed my friend said the vein in my fore head was poping out, when we were in the dealership the guy started backing up while i was talking.. im not dumb enough to punch the guy, thats just stupid but he was seriously mocking me.. saying yea just like those dealers, say anything to get you in the door, then try and sell you something else.. i wanted kill the guy, but i dont need that ****, plus I was wearing a white beater... diddnt want to stain it..
ORIGINAL: zat0rsk1

wow , nice comeback though johnny . you went there in the beater and gym shorts lol , they were like , f**CK why did we lie to this nut? LOL

screw them a-holes

Old 08-02-2006, 11:33 PM

LOLLLLL crazy fack. yea you dont want to stain it lol , they are too precious to have blood from the nose on them.
[quote]ORIGINAL: JohnnyBravoA4

yea dude i was all types of pissed my friend said the vein in my fore head was poping out, when we were in the dealership the guy started backing up while i was talking.. im not dumb enough to punch the guy, thats just stupid but he was seriously mocking me.. saying yea just like those dealers, say anything to get you in the door, then try and sell you something else.. i wanted kill the guy, but i dont need that ****, plus I was wearing a white beater... diddnt want to stain it..

Old 08-03-2006, 04:23 AM
3rd Gear

Tell her to get the new Honda Fit Sport. Much better than the Versa IMHO. Great freakin' car for 15K.

Old 08-03-2006, 05:36 AM

tahts why i only go by the inventory of the internet, i know taht fords is updated by the factory before they even deliver them so that alot of custumers know before the sales men do.

Quick Reply: Dealerships, they all suck