Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

DEA to stop MMJ dispensary raids

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 05:19 PM

Audi 90 you gotta chillax man. Entirely too hostile. Not many people are fans of stickers.... any stickers. They do tack-out an audi to a degree unless you see it running the track, any track.

Oh, and for calling pot smokers stupid..... **** you dude. I've smoked pot every other day for about 9 years now. What good has ever come of alcohol?? Getting drunk is just as, if not more damaging to society than getting high. A drunk person is more likely to get into a fight.... a stoned person is more likely to ask for a hug.

Bottom line, chillax man... you might not like pot smokers, trust me, we get it, but to go around this forum and call them stupid in every post that has any mention of weed in it.... thats lame-o dude. Relax.

In regards to the OP, its about time this all went down. It's only a matter of time before it is completely in the states hands to do as they wish and the federal laws are out of the picture.

Old 03-02-2009, 05:36 PM

Yeah your right...its all me fault. Btw..if I disagree with something on someones car that I dont like or something that I would not do, I am not a A$$ about it like others on this site is. When I fly off the handle they cant handle it but they dish it out first...I dont.

Old 03-02-2009, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by FezA4
Audi 90 you gotta chillax man. Entirely too hostile. Not many people are fans of stickers.... any stickers. They do tack-out an audi to a degree unless you see it running the track, any track.

Oh, and for calling pot smokers stupid..... **** you dude. I've smoked pot every other day for about 9 years now. What good has ever come of alcohol?? Getting drunk is just as, if not more damaging to society than getting high. A drunk person is more likely to get into a fight.... a stoned person is more likely to ask for a hug.

Bottom line, chillax man... you might not like pot smokers, trust me, we get it, but to go around this forum and call them stupid in every post that has any mention of weed in it.... thats lame-o dude. Relax.

In regards to the OP, its about time this all went down. It's only a matter of time before it is completely in the states hands to do as they wish and the federal laws are out of the picture.

Oh sorry I didnt see that your a ***LOSER*** Pot Smoker. I think pot smokers are total losers just to get that *High* feeling.....how about do something worth while then waste brain cell's.

Old 03-02-2009, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by nhltfour
yeah you would like to do my mom....cuz she's 84!!!

and yeah with me smoking pot for 4 years i would highly doubt you would be better off.

there are no long term effects of pot either....so suck it!!!
Is this site just so full of ***LOSER POT SMOKERS***...It must because that would explain why this site sucks.

Do something worthwhile your life and put the bong down.....

Old 03-02-2009, 05:46 PM

Dude. Your a waste of space. So.... your on audiforums to bash people for what they do. Why would you go out and drink 12 beers.... to do something worthwhile I'm sure. Done here, I've seen dozens of you come and go from this site. Eventually, no one will care about you.

Do as you wish man... I'm just another loser. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Not only on this site, but in life dude. Chill out. I'm done here.

EDIT: I see a ban coming in the very near future.... I'd hope.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by FezA4
Dude. Your a waste of space. So.... your on audiforums to bash people for what they do. Why would you go out and drink 12 beers.... to do something worthwhile I'm sure. Done here, I've seen dozens of you come and go from this site. Eventually, no one will care about you.

Do as you wish man... I'm just another loser. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Not only on this site, but in life dude. Chill out. I'm done here.

EDIT: I see a ban coming in the very near future.... I'd hope.

That funny thing is that I was raised on alcohol in germany and did my fair share of drinking in the army and I really dont even drink anymore unless its grabbing a beer with a buddy.

I have treated people with respect but they were the ones being D*ICKS...So I was a D*CK right back and they cant take it. Oh..yah...its never the *Stoners* fault...they are just misunderstood.

I could careless if I get banned from this site..its a slow site anyways. I just come on for entertainment reasons anyways and I wont be the one wasting my life and time away.

Yeah...STONER = LOSER.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by scotts custom
Attorney Eric Holder says he will uphold what Big-O said about stopping the DEA raids on dispensaries, but take note, this will stop raids on legally operating clubs, the DEA can raid clubs that they think are operating illegally. awesome and finally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS189JMhKks
Since I cant or not allowed to post a new thread to start a new topic I will post this since this topic is about raids.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ebraid24m.html

Now 28 real americans can have a job. Lets send all the illegals home and we will have a few million jobs opened up. Lets get that wall set up and make sure people who want to be here in the USA illegally dont come back.

Sorry not trying to hijack your topic but I have no where else to post this.

Old 03-02-2009, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Audi 90Sport Quattro
Is this site just so full of ***LOSER POT SMOKERS***...It must because that would explain why this site sucks.

Do something worthwhile your life and put the bong down.....
yo im gonna keep picking up the bong so chill bro...

maybe it would be a good idea if you left this site since you think it sucks.

Old 03-02-2009, 08:58 PM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by Audi 90Sport Quattro
Oh sorry I didnt see that your a ***LOSER*** Pot Smoker. I think pot smokers are total losers just to get that *High* feeling.....how about do something worth while then waste brain cell's.

And you drink that 12 pack of beer for the taste, right?

Old 03-02-2009, 10:02 PM
1st Gear

well...... me and 90 disagree on alot of things except for his car. if you honestly think his car looks lame or he did stupid stuff to it then you are absolutely retarded. on or off the track the rings are awesome. the spoiler is stock and it really adds to the look of the car. wheels also really help with the look. just because his car isnt an a4 like EVERYBODY elses car is on this forum doesnt mean you can bash his car. bash him for the way he talks or his views. thats how mature people do it =)

oh and yeah. illegals, hate em, I work with tons of them too. I even wrote an essay on illegal immigration and how much I hate them.
and mari-jew-wana I wont comment on.

Quick Reply: DEA to stop MMJ dispensary raids