Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

DEA to stop MMJ dispensary raids

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 01:13 PM
4th Gear

oh yea pot smoking kills short term memory and alcohol kills long term memory and way more braincells then weed so kiss ur kindigarden memories goodbye! and ill take u up on that u drink a twelve pack ill smoke a bong and lets run a mile i bet ill whoop on u i run a mile in 5 minutes sucka and i smoke cigs everyday. not!

Old 03-02-2009, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by pa4ul
blahh blahh blahh boring audi thats all i heard. I rather have a boring audi that blends in with the rest of society then sum huge tacky stickers on the side of my car that say look aat me look at me. and u know terroist dont just sell drugs to make their extra cash. havent u seen threekings where they have tons of jewlery tvs u name it. They sell everything to make their cash. But we dont outlaw that stuff now do we? and unless ur car is on a racing track or a rally car those rings dont belong! but seriosuly something needs to be done about our damn ecomny or we are going to hit the shitz if we havent already.
WHO ARE YOU THE **** TO TELL ME THAT I CANT HAVE AUDI RINGS ON MY AUDI UNLESS ITS A RALLY OR TRACK CAR???

**** YOU.

Tell you what....post a side profile pic of your boring car and lets start a poll of the nicest car between you and I?

Old 03-02-2009, 01:20 PM
4th Gear

nah im good i dont need to poll to tell me my car is nicer then yours! lol man calm down gosh. u gettin alittle crazy up in here.

Old 03-02-2009, 01:33 PM

oh yea pot smoking kills short term memory and alcohol kills long term memory and way more braincells then weed so kiss ur kindigarden memories goodbye! and ill take u up on that u drink a twelve pack ill smoke a bong and lets run a mile i bet ill whoop on u i run a mile in 5 minutes sucka and i smoke cigs everyday. not!
I dont drink and run...I might kill a cat...btw...Im so impressed you can run a mile in 5 min...BIG WOOPTY DOO....Who cares...I dont.

Old 03-02-2009, 01:41 PM
4th Gear

well u wanted to compete drink ur beer ill smoke and we can see how things go nah man im jus playing wit ya. gotta relax

Old 03-02-2009, 01:44 PM

With all aside...your car would lose...You were the punk who commented on my Audi and I just fired back. If you cant take it...dont dish it....

Last edited by Audi 90Sport Quattro; 03-02-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:50 PM
4th Gear

well in that case ur spolier is ulgy ur rims look funky u need to lower ur back end u need to remove all stickers i got more post then u more people have viewed my page then u my car is better then urs and JOe mama! see poeple like u just dont know when to shut up. U just always have to have the last word. i guess u are trying to compensate for something with those rings. . . im done!

Old 03-02-2009, 02:22 PM

well in that case ur spolier is ulgy ur rims look funky u need to lower ur back end u need to remove all stickers i got more post then u more people have viewed my page then u my car is better then urs and JOe mama! see poeple like u just dont know when to shut up. U just always have to have the last word. i guess u are trying to compensate for something with those rings. . . im done!
Well....

1). My rear spoiler is stock from the factory.

2). My wheels are ASA AR1's and are classic euro wheels....hmmmmm BBS also owns ASA.

http://www.asaalloywheel.com/company/overview.html

3). My Audi Rings was my choice and it makes it stand out of the boring audi' like yours.

4). My car is totally level.

5). Im suprised you didnt make a negative comment about my Audi S2 front bumper.

Old 03-02-2009, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Audi 90Sport Quattro
I think people who smoke pot or other drugs are just plain stupid and deserve the short term and long term effects. I can drink 12 pak of beer and will be better off then a pot smoker who just had a bong.

Im not compensating for anything..I love Audi's and its history and did not want my Audi to look like anything on the street. Im sorry you feel that way but your mom knows Im not compensating for anything when she is taking it up the A$$ and I jis on her face.

See what happen's when you open your mouth....

yeah you would like to do my mom....cuz she's 84!!!

and yeah with me smoking pot for 4 years i would highly doubt you would be better off.

there are no long term effects of pot either....so suck it!!!

Old 03-02-2009, 04:55 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Audi 90Sport Quattro
but how many terrorist are selling alcohol to support their cause?http://forums.audiworld.com/9080/msgs/456262.phtml
I have never bought weed from a terrorist, or anyone that has gotten it from a terrorist..

Quick Reply: DEA to stop MMJ dispensary raids