Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

DBW = Death By Wire. The end of Audi

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 12:18 AM
6th Gear
Default RE: DBW = Death By Wire. The end of Audi

^^^^agree. Go rice

Old 04-02-2007, 01:04 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

If I weren't such a fan of internet fighting I'd lock this thread... But, I can't wait to see whats posted next.
///pulls up lawn chair and pops the cap on a Snapple...
Cheers.

Old 04-02-2007, 01:14 AM
2nd Gear

yeah boii and the aliens have done this whole drive by wire thing so it would be easier to **** probe every third person on this planet and the gov kows about this and is not shearing with the rest of us .... yeee - haw

Old 04-02-2007, 01:37 AM
1st Gear

To Diyer I write the following:

To me, this is proof of the inevitable conversion of our society to an internet chatroom or forum in this instance- a society which will somehow derive its written language from the internet. Outside the realm of IRC and somethingawful.com forums, we will be writing and speaking in shorthand. "Lolz," and "Oh Em Gee" have already been working their way into our conversations, and now these "Drive by Wire isms" are working their way into our politics at least Diyer would like to think...[sm=bling.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif]
Perhaps we should simply accept this fate of his insane drive by wire theory's and begin working to make the transition as smooth as possible. Unzip our pants, pretend really hard that he's a woman and have him umh...suck on something the size of a one oz blunt! I say blunt well, because I'm black and I love bud...After all, how many of those "drive by wire"theory's show anything relevant nor anything withbetter quality than your average indie music forum flamewar? Isn't Fox News really just Rupert Murdoch's LiveJournal? Does C-SPAN really have anything more useful than Pitchfork Media?

Finally, have many other ways can I describe this guy...?

Wal-**** - Although it's much too enormous to be handled by its limited staff, Wal-**** has the lowest prices on ****. That's the bottom line.

**** of India
- For a little exotic flavor. Spicy!

Eat N' **** -
Based on the success of a Pittsburgh-local diner chain, Eat N' **** would be open 24 hours and feature extremely shitty service. And no, Mike, you'll never get your bear claw here, either.

****-o Bell
- Drive-through service. Make a run for the Border!

Hallcock - Featuring ****-related cards and gifts, Hallcock is a store for celebrating special occasions.

Starcocks Coffee - "Mocha Java Double **** Latte to go, please!"

**** Depot - Brings a new meaning to 'hardware', huh?

Godiva ****-olates - At least these 'candies' would be worth the price. Ladies love chocolate, so ladies will definitely love ****-olates.

Cockware, Etc. - I don't know what 'cockware' is, but it's quite different than 'cockwear,' I promise you.

**** Topic - If you're a cute gothic-punk chick who's pissed off at her parents and wants to dress like some kind of retarded freak, come on down to **** Topic! We're "fully equipped" to handle all your fashion needs.

Old 04-02-2007, 01:38 AM
3rd Gear

I love how people purposely get a screenname to come in here and talk trash. There is a reason the american car companies are doing horible. THEY SUCK as making cars. German is the way to go, always has been, always will!

Old 04-02-2007, 01:38 AM
5th Gear

lol y are you guys actually getting heated over what this dumbass says? my cars nDBW but if i had one it wouldn't be a big deal. this guy just needs to smoke a fat blunt and STFU

Old 04-02-2007, 01:41 AM
3rd Gear

agreed! I mean he has already obviously smoked crack if he thinks audis suck! What a douche.

Old 04-02-2007, 01:41 AM
1st Gear

I'm not mad at all but I saw a lot of replies and said screw it, I'll just start babling like him hoping that people got the same laugh from me as his corny post originally![sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 04-02-2007, 01:42 AM
1st Gear

I do like dem blunts though....

Old 04-02-2007, 03:42 PM
18T
4th Gear

lets just all laugh at him..

HAHAHAHA

Quick Reply: DBW = Death By Wire. The end of Audi