Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Dave Banned....

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2005, 11:18 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Dave Banned....

Hahahaha, pat, i like how you edit my threads, i bet u feel all cool when u hide the truth.

Old 05-01-2005, 11:21 PM
Administrator

there is a section where you guys can hastle each other without admin interference...its called PM's...i followed the rules exactly in closing the threads making fun of panzer...slurs pertaining to sexual preference or race are not permitted...bannings are pretty obviously not up for debate, but i apprecaite your input. if we allow someone like dave to do minor things like threanten me, which i didnt even see until after he was banned, it sets presidence...then new members think that when i warn people for things, like posting nudity in the thong thread, they just ignore what they are told. dave was a trouble maker long before i got here, and that trouble has been eraticated. the bottom line is that myself, and the other admin and mods have to keep you all in line, including the kids who come here to create problems. ive posted the rules before...and theyre easy to find without me posting them again.

Old 05-01-2005, 11:34 PM
4th Gear

^^^^This is what im talking about, ABSOLUTLY RETARDED

I never said anything in my post about panzer, nudity, sexual things, or threatening anyone. Yet you still edit it.(WHY) Why do u respond to my post like that, i swear i get more stupid everytime i read one of you post. Dont respond to this post either, oh wait, you will prolly edit before you get a chance too.Grow up and dont bother to respond to my post.

btw- you didnt even know dave, so you have no right to say anything about him "he was a troublemaker" I swear, you sound like a child.

Old 05-01-2005, 11:47 PM
4th Gear

Though editing Ross' post was kinda lame...
ORIGINAL: Jestnomen

Would you guys get over it? Wipe your tears and move on.

Old 05-01-2005, 11:50 PM
Administrator

we cant fight the system

Old 05-01-2005, 11:50 PM
1st Gear

I swear, you sound like a child.
Ironic considering your post

Old 05-02-2005, 12:02 AM
Administrator

just because dave was banned (not by me) is no reason to post cute little comments aimed at me. yes, i wil edit those. honestly, if i wanted, i could do alot worse, but i did not, and audiboy has been sent a non-threatening PM trying to discuss this. any of you who have a problem with me are more than welcome to PM me and discuss your problem, but i am guessing that few will. i am not the one who banned dave, but honestly, it would have happened sooner or later.

Old 05-02-2005, 12:06 AM
1st Gear

Ugh... c'mon guys... let's move on... I BANNED DAVE... not Patrick... I MADE THE CALL... so anyone want to come at me about it, feel free. It was my call.

~Amanda

Old 05-02-2005, 12:45 AM
Administrator

dave was a big part of the forum....
Amanda thats nice of you to stand up and take responiblity for your actions so people dont blame other people

Old 05-02-2005, 03:52 AM

I think h should be allowed back. but i dont really care. what i like is that i have been able to buy lots of stuff through your forum and get great advice from guys like jestnomen. dave just needs to gt an audi and gt rid of the yellow cockroach.

Quick Reply: Dave Banned....