Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Dating a Stripper...

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 04:06 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Dating a Stripper...

ORIGINAL: bentframe
i would just really like to have sex with a stripper.
No, you wouldn't.

Trust me.Let me get some Excedrin and a quick nap and I'll come back to tell you why.

Old 01-25-2006, 04:34 AM
Administrator

two words why i would never have sex with a stripper.. Herp and Es

Old 01-25-2006, 12:06 PM
5th Gear

ok, fine, i won't aspire to make sweet love to a stripper anymore...man, you guys are buzz kills.

Old 01-25-2006, 03:25 PM
4th Gear

ok, fine, i won't aspire to make sweet love to a stripper anymore...man, you guys are buzz kills.
I do feel bad about trashing your dream. What if I encouraged you to hook up with twins or best friends or some combination thereof outside of the stripper industry? That's a nice dream.....

Old 01-25-2006, 07:28 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

i would just really like to have sex with a stripper.
No, you wouldn't.

Trust me.Let me get some Excedrin and a quick nap and I'll come back to tell you why.
Don't forget the penicillin

Old 01-25-2006, 07:57 PM
2nd Gear

c'mon, not all strippers sleep around
its not like they finish the night all clean & sexy feeling when they're smelling like smoke, sweat, various drinks that have been knocked over during an out of control table dance, or some guys cologne because he got way to close for comfort when you asked him 5 flippin times to back off, but the bouncer was too busy flirting with the new girl to notice....
they already get paid VERY well to pretend they have interest in whatever man is handing out the most money that night

Old 01-25-2006, 08:00 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: sadize
c'mon, not all strippers sleep around
I had a cabbie in Vegas explain to me how strippers were actually mostly lesbians. That may have been what they all told him....

Old 01-25-2006, 08:04 PM
2nd Gear

Wow, my quick nap turned out to be all night......

Anyway, the reasons you should not want to have sex with a stripper are myriad, but Redgoats assessment is not entirely accurate. See, the problem is most people don't realize the "strippers" and "hookers" are not the same thing. Most strippers have steady boyfriends, most have regular day jobs, and to most stripping is just extra income, not a way of life. There are exceptions to that, obviously, but for the most part, they are just normal girls doing a job. If you find one that is riddled with STDs, it's because she's a slutty fu<king girl, not because she's a stripper.

The real reason the you should'nt want to bang a stripper is that it's usually not a very fun bang. 95% of them are so oversexed at work, that when they get home, the last thing they want to do is rub up against another guy all night. They have no libido because they're just oversaturated with sex all the time. I've had serious relationships with two strippers, and flings with many more, and the sex is almost universally boring.

Librarians. Now that's where the good sex is. Pent-up sexual frustration makes for some fun times.

Old 01-25-2006, 10:13 PM
2nd Gear

he got way to close for comfort when you asked him 5 flippin times to back off, but the bouncer was too busy flirting with the new girl to notice....
No offense intended, but this sounds like the voice of experience by the way you phrased it. If not, you must have known a few strippers personally to have that sort of insight.

If it is the voice of experience, Hi, I'm Will. How you doin??

Old 01-27-2006, 03:08 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

he got way to close for comfort when you asked him 5 flippin times to back off, but the bouncer was too busy flirting with the new girl to notice....
No offense intended, but this sounds like the voice of experience by the way you phrased it. If not, you must have known a few strippers personally to have that sort of insight.

If it is the voice of experience, Hi, I'm Will. How you doin??
Hi Will

Quick Reply: Dating a Stripper...