Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

damn im lazy

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 12:31 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: damn im lazy

http://www.patriotsurplus.com/Shop/C...id/0/SFV/31182

You're in luck, you CAN wear a flight suit!! Surplus is awesome. My fav. pants are my ultra force BDU's. I wanna buy a few more pairs, but I just blew $1460 on KW V3's for the car

As for hung over... nope, just lazy. I lounged around most of the day, but tomorrow (sunday) I'm going in to work, as early as I can to get my time in w/ a little bit of afternoon left over to take care of the car. I work from 7:30-4:00 monday tuesday and thursday, 7:30am to about 10pm wednesdays and fridays, and occasionally put in 5-7hrs of overtime on the weekend. Once in a while it's nice to not do anything, even if its a day I need to do personal stuff.

Never did get my laundry done. Went to TGI Fridays and had a steak and some beer, then helped a friend move, and then we ended up back at TGI Fridays, where I ate another steak, and drank more beer.

Old 06-01-2008, 12:34 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

^^^ha ha ha...i meant...web surfing, knucklehead!!!

...and piling lunch and dinner together is called "linner" or "luper

You didn't specify!! I'm no knucklehead! Well... not for that reason anyway....

And it looks like I did get my separate meals in, and I'm still hungry actually.

Where are you from, is [wave] surfing even a possibility?!

Old 06-01-2008, 12:41 AM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: achTTung

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

^^^ha ha ha...i meant...web surfing, knucklehead!!!

...and piling lunch and dinner together is called "linner" or "luper

You didn't specify!! I'm no knucklehead! Well... not for that reason anyway....

And it looks like I did get my separate meals in, and I'm still hungry actually.

Where are you from, is [wave] surfing even a possibility?!

She's from IL, so I don't think that she can't surf by home, but she is SCUBA certified so she might have learned somewhere along the way.

Old 06-01-2008, 12:53 AM
5th Gear

sweet. I'm SCUBA certified too!

Old 06-01-2008, 12:54 AM
6th Gear

I need to be, I started the whole process but never finished up. SO I need to finish up because I have a few friends who are certified and I want to go dive with them.

Old 06-01-2008, 12:57 AM
5th Gear

I need my drysuit certification. Really opens up your diving possibilities when water temp isn't part of the equation anymore. Make pretty good money putting ropes/chains on stuff (like pickup trucks) that falls thru the ice in the winter. 10 minutes of work = a couple hundred bucks

Old 06-01-2008, 02:26 PM
1st Gear

I'm almost done, have a week left flying under goggles and then that's it. We don't really wear flight suits anymore, now we have A2CUs, which look just like ACUs but are made of Nomex. I must say I hate them, but the top istrying to blur the line between aviation and ground pounders and the easiest way to do that is by makng us all look the same. Trey, I fly Chinooks (obviously), but I'm thinking about going to fly Apaches. They are incredible aircraft, but I just don't like the general mentality of the Apache community and there is no peacetime mission as there is with 47s. And, Hooks are just damn sexy.

Old 06-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

today is my day to be lazy. haven't done much of anything but surf the net for cars.

Old 06-01-2008, 03:04 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: CAB509

no, I just got back from running though and I have to say that dehydrated + out of shape + warm outside + hungry = one hell of an annoying run (I only made 45 of my 60 min goal)

oh he might be though, but honestly even when I'm really hungover I still get up around 11 or so if not earlier (yeah it's strange but it happens) and the best remedy I've found for hangovers is a nice jump in a cold body of water.
If you can actually run 45 minutes straight. I would call you "in shape"

But thats just me Assuming you're running thats a good amount of miles.

Old 06-01-2008, 03:27 PM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: Amze

ORIGINAL: CAB509

no, I just got back from running though and I have to say that dehydrated + out of shape + warm outside + hungry = one hell of an annoying run (I only made 45 of my 60 min goal)

oh he might be though, but honestly even when I'm really hungover I still get up around 11 or so if not earlier (yeah it's strange but it happens) and the best remedy I've found for hangovers is a nice jump in a cold body of water.
If you can actually run 45 minutes straight. I would call you "in shape"

But thats just me Assuming you're running thats a good amount of miles.

well running wise I was doing about 8-10 min miles which is kinda slow for how "in-shape I was in high school and I was also jogging for a bit of that time as a recovery period, so my millage went down a lot. All in all I think I got about 4miles down when I used to do 6 or so in that time period, so for me I'm out of shape. And I have a twisted mind when it comes to what in-shape is

Quick Reply: damn im lazy