Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

damn im lazy

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 02:28 PM
5th Gear
Default damn im lazy

It's 2:30pm. I've left my bed once to take a leak since I woke up this morning. I wanna get up, but I dont want to be bothered with all the trouble of putting clothes on so I can go out and get something to eat. Totally blowing this weekend. Crap. I still need to pressure test my intake and install my MBC, and figure out what angles of DOM tubing I'll need to finish fabbing up my exhaust.

****, I just realized I have a ton of laundry to do too. Dammit, I might as well get up, or I'm not going to have any underwear for the week....

weekends need to be longer.

Old 05-31-2008, 02:30 PM
6th Gear
Default RE: damn im lazy

^^haha that was random but I feel you, well at least my roommate does who is still sleeping right now. It's about 2:40 here in Ohio.

well since sweetee talked about her day I guess I will too.

went to bed around 4am, got up at 11, got brunch, studied for finals, played grid demo for a bit, now I'm here, gonna study a bit more or maybe play some COD4 and then somewhere around 4 or so I'm gonna go running for a bit, then I need to get my camelbak back from my friend and then I need to find something to do tonight.

Old 05-31-2008, 02:38 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

i've been up since 7, had coffee, surfed a bit, worked out for an hour and a half, done by 11, showered, had lunch, did a load of laundry, some other piddley stuff, now just goofing off till i decide what i wanna do next.

Old 05-31-2008, 02:47 PM
5th Gear

i've always wanted to try surfing, looks like fun. Don't really think lake Champlain has the waves for it though. Excellent lake for small sailboats, I'm sorta looking for a sunfish sailboat. Always had one around growing up, used to drive up to the lake by myself just to spend the day cruising around on the water. Now that I've moved to Burlington, it's about a 3 hr drive to get to the family cabin. Long ways for some sailing... : (

bah. it's almost 3 now. If I don't get up soon, I'm gonna have to pile lunch and dinner into the same meal, and I don't know if I can eat that much.

Old 05-31-2008, 02:51 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

^^^ha ha ha...i meant...web surfing, knucklehead!!!

...and piling lunch and dinner together is called "linner" or "luper

Old 05-31-2008, 04:44 PM
3rd Gear

are you hungover?

Old 05-31-2008, 04:48 PM
6th Gear

no, I just got back from running though and I have to say that dehydrated + out of shape + warm outside + hungry = one hell of an annoying run (I only made 45 of my 60 min goal)

oh he might be though, but honestly even when I'm really hungover I still get up around 11 or so if not earlier (yeah it's strange but it happens) and the best remedy I've found for hangovers is a nice jump in a cold body of water.

Old 05-31-2008, 05:22 PM

I would frequently go to morning swim practices with a pretty nasty hangover and I have to say that jumping into a cold pool at 5 am is torture. But it does wonders for the hangover.

Old 05-31-2008, 05:45 PM
1st Gear

Dude, flight school has me so worn out I don't wanna do anything. I have a ton of stuff to do around the house but all I can find time to do right now is drink... everything else will come later[8D]

Old 05-31-2008, 06:15 PM
4th Gear

I haven't done **** all day either. Woke up around 11, made "breakfast", then jumped back into bed. I wanted to change my oil but don't really feel like going outside right now. Later I'll be out partying though.

Hey heloman hows flight school? If I was all hooah about the military I'd go active duty and become a warrant officer then go to flight school. It would be cool to fly an apache or chinook but I just wanna wear the flight suit lol

Quick Reply: damn im lazy