Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Damn this car it HOT!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 10:29 PM
3rd Gear
Default Damn this car it HOT!!

I love the Skyline GT-R Z-Tune. Sexxy *** car IMO.

http://www.turbomagazine.com/feature...une/index.html

Old 07-05-2007, 12:15 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Damn this car it HOT!!

i think its worth it, your getting a hand built car with proven performance

Old 07-05-2007, 12:45 AM
6th Gear

noble's are nice car's for sure but I would still want the skyline. I mean how many people can say hey everyone I drive on the right side of the car.

Old 07-05-2007, 09:25 AM
6th Gear

well a Noble is also gotten just to be different isn't it? I mean the noble is technically a kit car(if you want it street legal) and the model you have up there is lacking many comforts that one might like on a street car. I totally agree the Noble is an amazing car but the Skyline you could still use as a daily driver if you wanted to while you would have to be crazy to DD a Noble IMO. I would take either one though and be happy. I guess I should point out that along with German cars I also have a strong passion with the Nissan brand so I might be a little biased in this conversation.

Old 07-05-2007, 09:40 AM
3rd Gear

I love the Noble as well. But the fact that Nismo completely disassembles the Skyline and builds it from the ground up is was attracts me to that car, simply amazing the amount of work they put into it.

Old 07-05-2007, 11:45 AM
4th Gear

Just looked up the Noble (never knew they existed until now... lol) but you can get one outta Boca Raton, FL for under $70k - that's less than half the Skyline.

But I've seen the concept Skyline http://www.streetracersonline.com/articles/gtr35/and I'd sell my Audi for it if it makes it to production...[:-]

Old 07-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Site Moderator

I always loved the skyline and the supra, the japanese don't have the refinement of the german brands but they simply know how to put power to the ground using limited weight. I got the chance to drive my next door neighbors NSX and i was extremely impressed that honda made such a highly technical car.

Old 07-05-2007, 03:36 PM
4th Gear

Honda impresses me - for that matter Toyota and Nissan do as well... they know how to diversify. Where as Ford, GM and Chrysler seem to stumble and fall a great deal - but then again they are pretty much hampered by the Auto Workers Union... the Japanese seem to move forward. Whenever a US company creates an innovation - within a year the Japanese have their version out that either directly competes or is off the floor better than the US version.

The NSX is a great machine - considering they have done very little in upgrading the vehicle since it hit the market in the late '90's says alot. Then you have theAismo robot... Honda now builds an affordable jet called the HondaJet http://world.honda.com/HondaJet/

They just keep doing some interesting things in the land of the rising sun... [:-]

Old 07-05-2007, 05:23 PM
SoCal Crew Member

i saw this bad *** driving on the so cal streets about 1 month ago.... of course immediately grabbed my camera and started shooting [sm=Flahssssss.gif]

Old 07-05-2007, 06:15 PM
3rd Gear

damn jetspeed. that would have been a sight to see. skyline followed by an exige[sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif]

Quick Reply: Damn this car it HOT!!