Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

damm dog

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 02:27 PM
Default damm dog

I wake up this morning grab my cell phone jump in my POS golf go to pick up the first butcher I have 2 passengers to pick up in the morning I call them both butchers so the fist one is running late so I decide to call him grab my phone open it up to see my srceen is all gone look at it somemore say to myself WTF look at the cover and there are a bunch of teeth marks in it the little bastard must have gottin a little hungry last night and started mowing my phone WTF sorry just letting out a little anger now I have to email everyone to get all the #'s I had in it back i think I had around 75 this is going to be a big pain in the *** I'm thinking about taking it back to telus ton ight and see if they will do anything under warrenty

Old 01-31-2005, 02:36 PM
Default RE: damm dog

Oh my gosh!! What kind of dog is it?

~Amanda

Old 01-31-2005, 03:35 PM

um some kind of lab its actually my sisters but she lives in ottawa and she couldn't have a dog at her new apartment she moved into so now we have this thing i know nothing about this dog

Old 01-31-2005, 04:06 PM
2nd Gear

that blows dude. my puppys gotten her teeth into a couple things as well... not my cell yet though.

just replaced my phone after running over it. Advice: If your with Rogers... there's a little thing they never tell you about. refurbished. they have a lost and found, and they refurbish and sell the phones. for 85 bucks you can have ANY phone they have on stock (including mandatory $50 installation fee) was pretty sweet, saved me $200. I got a sony erikson, they were offering me a flip phone that was apparently very nice... but i hate flips. just a heads up. good luck man

Old 01-31-2005, 04:09 PM

aww I love flips that is the first thing I look for in a phone to see if it has a nice flip or not haha no actually i'm with telus but I justv talked to one of my friends and she has the same phone she is going to sel me for $20 but it needs a battery and my battery is brand new I'll just have to get changed over to my plan

Old 01-31-2005, 09:43 PM
6th Gear

Think it's time to take the dog out back and shoot it.

Old 02-01-2005, 01:00 AM

naw. i like dogs. i once had a cat and me and my friends would climb up on my room and jump into the pool with it. then we just started throwing it in the pool. now its terrified of everybody. and will ATTACK

Old 02-01-2005, 02:00 AM
2nd Gear

my buddy had a little tiny dog. we trained it to attack peoples ankles. it actually worked. we trained it on "heel"

Old 02-01-2005, 02:11 AM

sheep dog?

Old 02-01-2005, 02:16 AM
4th Gear

Thats nothing, we use to throw my dogs into our pool all the time, and the one i threw of the railing that goes around it and its a pretty high. The thing is, the ones dead and the other just loves it. The one died the night before my b-day and then my sis was driving my car and fried the clutch too, not a good day.